How to recycle refrigerant from industrial chiller
First, how to recycle the refrigerant of the industrial chiller to the accumulator?
The specific steps for recycling the refrigerant of the industrial chiller to the accumulator are:
1. Open all the valves of the industrial chiller refrigeration system, and turn the suction shut-off valve counterclockwise to make it fully open, and then use the multi-purpose joint to connect the repair valve with the suction cut-off valve;
2. Close the repair valve and adjust the suction cut-off valve to the three-way position;
3. Rotate clockwise to close the outlet shutoff valve of the accumulator;
4. Start the refrigeration compressor of the industrial chiller. The main force in the evaporator is sucked into the condenser and the accumulator.
Second, how to recycle the refrigerant of the industrial chiller to the cylinder?
Refrigerant is a special cylinder storage, the process of recycling the refrigerant in the industrial water cooler to the cylinder:
1. The service valve with pressure vacuum gauge should be connected to the bypass passage of the suction shut-off valve to adjust the suction shut-off valve to the three-way position.
2. Turn the exhaust cut-off valve counterclockwise to the fully open state, unscrew the plug of the exhaust stop valve bypass hole, and install the multi-purpose joint.
3. Connect the refrigerant cylinder inside the air to the multi-purpose joint of the exhaust shut-off valve by using a hose, but the joint connecting the end of the refrigerant cylinder should not be tightened first.
4. Open the exhaust shut-off valve slightly, and after tightening the air in the connecting hose, tighten the joint.
5. Open the valve of the refrigerant cylinder completely, and continuously flush the refrigerant cylinder with the cooling water.
6. Pneumatic compressor, the exhaust shut-off valve is slowly closed clockwise, and the refrigerant in the industrial chiller is gradually pressed into the refrigerant cylinder.
7. Whether the refrigerant of the industrial chiller is recycled to the accumulator or the cylinder, as long as the refrigerant recovery is completed, the pressure of the suction end gauge is 0.01 MPa. After the compressor is turned off, if the pressure does not rise, it means After the refrigerant is recovered, if the pressure rises, it means that the refrigerant is not recovered. It should be operated again according to the above method.
Contact Person: Mr. Brandon Bao
3'' DMF-Z-76S BFEC Diaphragm Pulse Jet Solenoid Valve For Bag Filter
CA25DD Goyen Type DD Series Pulse Jet Diaphragm Valve For Dust Collector
1'' SCG353A044 ASCO Type Diaphragm Pulse Jet Valve For Dust Removal
EVR 3 NC 032F8107 1/4'' Danfoss Type Refrigeration Solenoid Valve 220VAC
1028/3 Castel Type 3/8'' Refrigeration Solenoid Valve HM2 220VAC 230VAC
EVRA 40 EN-JS1025 Danfoss Type Ammonia Solenoid Valve 042H1128 042H1132
C113443 C113444 Diaphragm For ASCO Pulse Valve SCG353A043 SCG353A044
Diaphragm For BFEC Pulse Valve 1.5'' DMF-Z-40S DMF-ZM-40S DMF-Y-40S
K7600 K7601 Diaphragm Kit For Goyen Pulse Solenoid Valve CA76T CA76MM