|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||32500 pcs per week|
|Media:||Air, Oil, Steam||Application:||Water Treatment Equipment|
|Type:||Normally Closed||Motion Pattern:||Direct Driving|
|Voltage:||AC220V, DC24V||Packing Dimension:||73.5x99x134.5cm|
brass water solenoid valve,
brass electric solenoid valve,
brass liquid solenoid valve
2/2 Way DC24Volt 2W250-25 Brass Solenoid Water Valve Pneumatic
2W250-25 brass solenoid water valves are used for solenoid valves whose fluid medium is water. Users often have different customary names according to their own needs. For example: water solenoid valve, water solenoid valve, water supply solenoid valve, drain solenoid valve, water discharge solenoid valve, water supply solenoid valve, sewage solenoid valve and sewage treatment solenoid valve, sewage solenoid valve, seawater solenoid valve, hot water solenoid valve, etc.
Solenoid valve is a kind of industrial equipment and electrical appliance which uses electromagnetic control switch to adjust the direction, flow and cut-off parameters of medium in the control system of industrial pipeline. The solenoid valve can be used with different circuits to achieve the required control, while ensuring the accuracy and flexibility of control. There are many kinds of solenoid valves. Different solenoid valve in the control system and the different positions of the media play a role.
Technical data of 2W250-25 brass solenoid water valves:
|Working medium||Air, oil, steam|
|Action pattern||Direct acting|
|Type||Normal close type|
|Material of seals||NBR or VITON (for high temperature)|
|Operation fluid viscosity||Below 20CST|
Coil raw material copper for 2/2 way 2W250-25 water solenoid valves:
Dimension of 2W250-25 DC24Voltage water diaphragm solenoid valves:
Application of 1-1/4'' inch port 2W250-25 pneumatic solenoid valve:
Maintenance of 2W series water electromagnetic valves:
1. It is recommended to use a special person for use.
2. After the solenoid valve is installed, it must pass the media test for many times. After confirming normal, it can be put into formal use.
3. When the solenoid valve is not used for a long time, the manual valve should be closed before the valve is closed. When restarting, steam solenoid valve should be condensed water exclusion, and repeated tests. After the switch is normal, it can be put into use.
4. When the solenoid valve is removed from the pipe, the internal parts and components shall be cleaned and stored with compressed air.
5. When using for a long time, the diaphragm must be replaced.
6. Pay attention to the pressure gauge before and after the valve when working. Working pressure shall not exceed rated pressure. The working differential pressure must be within the rated differential pressure range. When the working pressure exceeds the rated pressure, or the working pressure difference exceeds the rated pressure difference, the solenoid valve stops using, closes the front and rear manual valve, prevents the solenoid valve explosion leakage.
7. The supply voltage should be stable and the fluctuation should be controlled between 85% and 110%. If it goes beyond that, stop using it.
Installation precautions of 2W series water solenoid valve:
1. The solenoid valve is generally directional, can not be installed in reverse, usually in the valve body to point out the direction of medium flow, installation should be in accordance with the direction of the instructions to install. However, in the vacuum line or special circumstances can be reversed.
2. If the media will water hammer phenomenon, then should choose a waterproof hammer function of the electromagnetic valve or take the corresponding preventive measures.
3. Try not to let the solenoid valve in the power state for a long time, so easy to reduce the coil life or even burn out the coil, that is to say, often open, often closed solenoid valve can not be used interchangeably.
4. Steam solenoid valve inlet side should be equipped with a trap, the pipe should be tilted.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo