|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box,Carton,Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||165000 pieces per month|
|Port Size:||2''||Coil Voltage:||24VDC, 220VAC|
|Workinｇ Pressure Range:||0.3 To 0.8MPa||Threaded Pulse Jet Valve:||CA15T, CA20T, CA25T, CA35T, CA45T, CA50T, CA62T, CA76T|
|Dresser Nut Pulse Jet Valve:||CA25DD, RCA25DD, CA45DD||Immersion Pulse Jet Valve:||CA50MM, CA62MM, CA76MM, CA89MM|
|Flanged Pulse Jet Valve:||CAC25FS, CAC45FS||Remote Pilot Pulse Jet Valve:||RCA25DD, RCA20T, RCA45T, RCA50T, RCA62T|
|Application:||Cartridge Filters, Envelope Filters, Ceramic Filters, Sintered Metal Fiber Filters|
CA50T Pulse Jet Valve,
2'' Inch Pulse Jet Valve,
Goyen Type CA50T
CA50T001-300 CA50T001-305 CA50T020-300 2'' Inch Pulse Jet Valve
This is CA50T Goyen Type Pulse Jet Valve; Reference No: CA50T000, CA50T001, CA50T010, CA50T000-300, CA50T000-305, CA50T000-331, CA50T001-300, CA50T001-305, CA50T001-331, CA50T010-300, CA50T010-305. 2'' inlet and outlet threaded port size; NBR diaphragm; 24V DC, 220V AC (50/60Hz) voltages for you to choose; other voltages can be customized.
Pulse Jet Valve, also called diaphragm valve acts as a “switch” for compressed air in the dust clean blowing system for pulse bag filters. It is controlled by the electric signals from the pulse-jet control device. This system cleans the filter bags cluster by cluster with high-pressure blowing to keep the pressure resistance of the baghouse within a pre-set range, and thus ensure the processing capability and the dust-collecting efficiency of the baghouse.
Technical data of Right Angle Pulse Jet Valves:
Dimension of CA50T Goyen Type Pulse Jet Valve:
Video of CA50T Goyen Type Pulse Jet Valve:
Detail images of Goyen Type Pulse Jet Valves:
More Goyen Type Pulse Valve For You to Choose:
Threaded Type Immersion Type Dresser Nut Type Flanged Type
RCA Series Solenoid Coil Armature Assembly Pulse Controller
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet pipes and blowtube to valves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself.
5. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
6. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
7. Fully pressurise system.
8. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
Contact Person: Brandon