|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box,Carton,Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||165000 pieces per month|
|Port Size:||1 1/2''||Coil Voltage:||24VDC, 220VAC|
|Workinｇ Pressure Range:||0.3 To 0.8MPa||Threaded Pulse Jet Valve:||CA15T, CA20T, CA25T, CA35T, CA45T, CA50T, CA62T, CA76T|
|Dresser Nut Pulse Jet Valve:||CA25DD, RCA25DD, CA45DD||Immersion Pulse Jet Valve:||CA50MM, CA62MM, CA76MM, CA89MM|
|Flanged Pulse Jet Valve:||CAC25FS, CAC45FS||Remote Pilot Pulse Jet Valve:||RCA25DD, RCA20T, RCA45T, RCA50T, RCA62T|
|Application:||Cartridge Filters, Envelope Filters, Ceramic Filters, Sintered Metal Fiber Filters|
CA35T Pulse Jet Valve,
1.5'' Pulse Jet Valve,
Goyen Type CA35T
CA35T010-300 CA35T010-305 1.5'' CA35T Dust Collector Pulse Jet Valve
Brando has developed pulse valve and pulse jet valve for reverse pulse jet bag filters, offering precisely engineered valve of market need. Pulse Valve has just one moving part , the Spare diaphragm . The unique springless construction provides fast opening and closing of the valve. The high speed operation besides saving of compressed air,helps to provide shock air wave for dislodging of dust from filter bags. High flow,long life and fast diaphragm action produce reliable and economical operation.
Technical data of Right Angle Pulse Jet Valves:
Dimension of CA35T Goyen Type Pulse Jet Valve:
Video of CA35T Goyen Type Pulse Jet Valve:
Detail images of Goyen Type Pulse Jet Valves:
More Goyen Type Pulse Valve For You to Choose:
Threaded Type Immersion Type Dresser Nut Type Flanged Type
RCA Series Solenoid Coil Armature Assembly Pulse Controller
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet pipes and blowtube to valves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself.
5. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
6. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
7. Fully pressurise system.
8. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
Contact Person: Brandon