|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||inner boxes,cartons,pallets|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Insulation Class:||F, H||Protection Class:||IP65|
|Application:||JICI, JISI, JIFI, JIHI Series Pulse Valve|
Pulse Valve Solenoid Coil,
Solenoid Coil For Pulse Valve,
Pulse Valve Coil
Replacement Solenoid Coil For Joil Type Dust Collector Pulse Valve
This is a solenoid coil used in JOIL JICI40, JISI40, JIFI40, JISI50, JIFI50, JISI65, JIFI65, JISI80, JIHI 80, JIHI 100 Pulse Solenoid Valves. A solenoid valve opens and closes when the proper AC or DC voltage is applied to the coil. The coil consists of an enamel coated copper wire winding and usually some magnetically permeable metal frame or housing, which may be visible or contained in molding. There may or may not be a thermal cutoff or fuse in electrical series with the winding. More complex coils have diode bridges that rectify AC to DC power, and even circuits which can control periodic inrush of current. The combination of the copper coil, the magnetically permeable surrounding material, and plunger inside the pressure boundary of the valve are collectively known as the “solenoid”.
What problems occur when the solenoid valve coil is in use?
Everyone knows that solenoid valves play an important role in industrial applications, and they have a long running time, and sometimes there are some problems that make the equipment not function properly. Most of this problem is caused by improper use of the solenoid valve coil.
The solenoid valve coil may not be very secure at the time of installation. During the operation of the device, the coil is in a strong operation, so that the coil will fall, the solenoid valve will not operate normally, or some may fall, and some may not. It may cause the device to work for a while and not work properly, both of which will delay the work. At this time, the operation is relatively simple, and the coil can be firmly fixed on the solenoid valve. There is also a case where the solenoid valve coil may be burnt out due to excessive voltage, and the device may not operate normally.
Therefore, when using the solenoid valve later, be sure to check the position of the solenoid valve coil and do the correct operation of the solenoid valve coil. This will ensure that the solenoid valve will not cause problems.
Dimension of BB13237513 Solenoid Valve Coil :
Solenoid Coil Production Line:
1. This air suspension compressor pump solenoid coil is made of high quality components.
2. Replaces the original air compressor solenoid coil of your car and equal the original quality.
3. Please double confirm the compatibility as well as the OEM number before purchasing.
4. Instruction is not included. Professional installation is recommended.
Steps and methods for properly installing a solenoid valve coil:
1. Check if the solenoid valve and the selected parameters are the same, such as differential pressure, etc. If the error occurs, the solenoid valve coil will be burned out. Voltage fluctuations should be within the normal range and meet the rated voltage.
2. Before connecting the pipeline, flush the pipeline and remove the residual dirt in the pipeline. If there are residual stains, it will affect the normal use of the solenoid valve. To prevent this, a filter should be installed in the pipeline.
3. Install the solenoid valve coil of the solenoid valve vertically on the horizontal and ground pipes. If there is a special situation, it cannot be installed vertically. The appropriate solenoid valve should be ordered in advance, otherwise the solenoid valve will not work properly.
4. When installing, add a safety process and install a manual cutting valve to facilitate maintenance in case of failure.
5. Pay attention to the direction when installing, can not be reversed, installed in the direction indicated on the package, and can be reversed in some special cases such as vacuum.
6. If the water may be damaged by the medium, you must take appropriate protective measures or choose a solenoid valve with a waterproof hammer function.
7. The solenoid valve cannot be energized all the time, otherwise it will reduce its life. Note that normally open, normally closed solenoid valves cannot be used with care.
1. Using high quality wire which has UL approved; 2. Using high quality permeablity magnetic material which contain low carbon;
3. Using high quality housing material like PA66, PBT, PPS, BMC and so on.
4. Insulation class can be B, F, H, N, C;
5. Protection class can be IP65, IP67 & IP69K;
6. We also offer special coils like ex-proof coils, water proof coils and so on.
7. If you have special requirement, pls feel free to contact us.
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change
√ Contact us if not the one you are looking for
√ Contact us if you are doing designing
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Mia