C113685 2'' SCG353A050 C113686 2 1/2'' SCG353A051 Pulse Valve Diaphragm Repair Kits NBR Nitrile Material
This is C113685 2'' & C113686 2-1/2'' solenoid valve diaphragm repair kits for SCG353A050 & SCG353A051 electromagentic pulse jet valve. The pulse valve is the core component of the pulse bag type dust collector cleaning device. And the diaphragm play an important role in dust collector valve.
The advantages and disadvantages of the blowing performance and the strength of the cleaning ability are directly related to the long-term reliable operation of the dust removal equipment and the energy consumption of the operation.
Name: C113685 C113686 ASCO Type Pulse Valve Diaphragm Repair Kits
Size: For 2'' & 2-1/2''Pulse Valve
Material: NBR Nitrile
Suitable Valve Number: SCG35A050, SCG353A051
Mounting Hole Size: 8.5mm
Diaphragm Outer Distance: 145mm
Center Distance: 145.5mm
Sealing Gasket: Without
Proper installation of the pulse valve is also a key step in ensuring the dust removal efficiency of the bag filter. First install the pump under the condition that the pulse valve is intact.
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valve to inlet pipes and blowtube to valve, tighten dresser nuts.
5. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
6. Fully pressurise system.
7. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
Valve is not a structural component. Do not rely on valve to retain tanks or pipe.
1. Diaphragm (Rubber or Fabric Reinforcement in Rubber Diaphragms) is a precision functional part used check pressure or change fluid pressure into drive power.
2. Fabric-reinforced in rubber diaphragms utilize a layer of an engineered fabric material as part of the diaphragm comstruction. This layer of fabric give tremendous design flexibity.
3. Fabric is made of polyester, nylon and silk and commonly used for most applications, such like exposed to high-temperature, or require extremely high-strength.
4. Facbric-reinforced diaphragms advantages:
*No leakage *No Lubrication * No Breakaway Force * No Friction
* Functionality Over Wide Pressure Ranges
* High Strength * Low Cost * Simple Design * Versatility
5. EPDM, FKM all available.
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change
√ Contact us if not the one you are looking for
√ Contact us if you are doing designing
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!