|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Pcs，Sample Available|
|Packaging Details:||inner boxes,cartons,pallets|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Port Size:||2-1/2''||Diameter (mm):||50|
|Valve Type:||Full Immersion Manifold Flat Mount Valve||Action Type:||Pilot Operated|
|Application:||Dust Collector||Voltage:||AC220V, AC110V, AC24V, DC24V|
pulse jet valves,
solenoid pulse valve
2-1/2'' CA62MM Dust Collector MM Series Manifold Mount Pulse Valve for Reverse Jet Baghouse Dust Extraction System
This is high performance solenoid pulse valve for pulsing large volumes of air into filter bags for particulate removal.
Valve Body made by diecast aluminum alloy.Durable and safety. Other material can be customized, like Waterproof material, Anti-corrosive material. These series are high-flow pilot valves, pilot valve enclosures and bulkhead fittings that have been specially designed for use in dust collector systems.
Youtube Video About 2-1/2'' Submerged Pulse Valve:
|Number of Diaphragm||2|
|Seal Material||NBR(common, all available)|
|Body Material||Diecast Aluminum|
|Voltage||AC220V, AC110V, AC24V, DC24V|
Special voltages and special specifications, please contant us.
Details About CA62MM Electromagentic Solenoid Pulse Valve:
Body and Dreeser Nuts: Aluminum (diecast)
Ferrule: 305 Stainless Steel
Armature: 430FR Stainless Steel
Diaphragm and Seals: Nitrile or FKM
Spring: 304 Stainless Steel
Screws: 302 or 304 Stainless steel
Outlet Pipe: Schedule 40 wrought steel zinc passivated
Diaphragm Seat: PA-66 (25 & 40MM standard), Nitrile-coated mild steel (76MM standard), Acetal (102MM standard) or Vitoncoated mild steel
Troubleshooting of Dust Collector System :
Pulse Valve Does not Open
1.Increase pulse duration setting
2.Check output voltage and amps meet solenoid requirements
3.Replace with correct pins.
4.inspect and replace/repair.
5.Replace with appropriate size pneumatic tube
6. Relocate pilot valves closer to diaphragm valves and shorten pilot lines.
7.Inspect and replace fittings.
Pulse Valve Does Not Close
1. Inspect and replace with pilot repair kit
2. Ensure that the installation is not affected by stray magnetic fields, replace solenoid
3. Check controller. Reprogram or replace.
4. Replace pilot line.
6. Inspect and replace with diaphragm repair kit
7. Inspect and ensure bleed paths are clear
Diaphragm spring failures
1. Replace manifold system with higher volume manifolds to ensure residual pressure is 70% of pre-pulse pressure, OR shorten pulse duration
2. Reduce pipe lengths or increase pipe diameters.
3. Ensure any valves inline with the pulse valves are fully open or removed entirely.
4. Replace manifold system with higher volume manifolds to ensure residual pressure is 70% of pre-pulse pressure. Increase the diameter of connecting pipes to minimum 1.5 x the nominal pulse valve outlet size
5. Clean manifold system, clear bleed paths.
6. Introduce a small restriction to the valve outlet, to assist in developing some backpressure at the valve outlet.
7. Where relevant, replace nitrile diaphragms with the Shockwave molded diaphragm equivalent.
Repair Kits of CA62MM Solenoid Pulse Valve:
|Model No.||Repair Kits||Includes|
|CA62MM||K5004 (M1638A)||Diaphragm kits include main and secondary diaphragms and all spring|
|K0380 (M1131B)||O-ring, armature assembly, armature spring, ferrule|
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change
√ Contact us if not the one you are looking for
√ Contact us if you are doing designing
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Mia