|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Bags, Cartons, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Goyen Type K2546 Shockwave Kit||Diaphragm Material:||TPE|
|Mounting Hole Size:||8.5mm||Diaphragm OD:||91mm|
|Center Distance:||93mm||Seat OD:||46mm|
|Seat ID:||26mm||Air Hole:||With|
|Packaging:||Individual Sealed||Suitable Valves:||RCAC25T4, RCAC25DD4, RCAC25FS4|
Goyen Pulse Valve Diaphragm,
Goyen Diaphragm Repair Kit
K2546 Goyen Type Shockwave Diaphragm Kit For RCAC25T4 RCAC25DD4 RCAC25FS4 Pulse Valves
This is K2546 shockwave diaphragm kit, used in Goyen 1'' RCAC25T4, RCAC25DD4, RCAC25FS4 springless diaphragm valves. Because the diaphragm of pulse valve is a flexible mechanism which needs to open and close frequently to control the air flow, it requires good flexibility and as high sealing as possible.
Working Principle: When different pressure (or force) acts on both sides of the diaphragm of the pulse valve, the diaphragm moves to the lower side of the pressure, resulting in the displacement of the center of the diaphragm.
Applications: The pulse diaphragm valves are especially designed for dust collector service applications, combining high flow, long life and extremely fast opening and closing to produce reliable and economical operation.
YouTube video of K2546 Goyen Type Shockwave Kit RCAC25T4, DD4, FS4:
Main dimension of K2546 Goyen Type Shockwave Diaphragm Repair Kit:
Details display of K2546 Goyen Type RCAC25 Diaphragm Valve Repair Kit:
Available Models of Goyen Type 1'' RCA/RCAC Diaphragm Valve Repair Kits:
|K2546||Shockwave||(R)CAC25T4, DD4, FS4|
|K2551||Viton/PTFE||(R)CAC25T4, DD4, FS4|
|K2552||Nitrile/HDPE||(R)CAC25T4, DD4, FS4|
Tips: The valves mentioned, related solenoid coils and armature assembly are all supplied.
The diaphragm consists of one or more layers coated on both sides. Diaphragms of different materials can be manufactured according to the requirements of use. The working temperature and pressure range of the diaphragm itself depends on the type of rubber, fabric and structure. The diaphragm can work at -10~80℃, 0.4~0.8 MPa, and the fluororubber and silicone rubber diaphragm can work at -80~232℃.
1. Diaphragm (Rubber or Fabric Reinforcement in Rubber Diaphragms) is a precision functional part used check pressure or change fluid pressure into drive power.
2. Fabric-reinforced in rubber diaphragms utilize a layer of an engineered fabric material as part of the diaphragm comstruction. This layer of fabric give tremendous design flexibity.
3. Fabric is made of polyester, nylon and silk and commonly used for most applications, such like exposed to high-temperature, or require extremely high-strength.
4. Facbric-reinforced diaphragms advantages:
*No leakage *No Lubrication * No Breakaway Force * No Friction
* Functionality Over Wide Pressure Ranges
* High Strength * Low Cost * Simple Design * Versatility
5. EPDM, Viton all available.
Contact Person: Echo