|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|7 working days
|L/C, T/T, Western Union
|100000pcs per month
|Temperature Of Media:
|AC220V AC110V AC24V DC24V
pulse jet valves,
solenoid pulse valve
G2 Inch Pneumatic Pulse Valve Right Angle Threaded for Dust Collector AC220V AC110V AC24V DC24V
CA50T Solenoid Pulse Valve play an important role in dust collector system. Bag-type dust collector consists of top box, middle box, bottom box(dust hopper), soot cleaning system, dust relief device, etc.Dust carried by gases is held up on filtration layer. Therefore, solid are separated from gases.Organic fiber and inorganic fiber are used as filtration layers in bag-type dust collector. Powder layer becomes thicker and thicker as dust attached to the outside surface, herein, the resistance value of collector raise with that. Pulse valve diaphragm sets signals, pulse valves are started when diaphragm is submerged and pressed air bag is also opened.When the dust concentrate is low enough, mechanical deashing stops.
|Number of Diaphragm
|-5℃ - 55℃
|Over 1000000 times
|AC220V, AC110V, AC24V, DC24V
|Aluminum Alloy (diecast)
|Nitrile or Viton
|302 or 304 SS
|PA-66 (standard), Viton or Nitrile coated mild steels, Nitrile, Viton or High Density PE
–60°C (–76°F) MIN.
|Diaphragm kits include main and secondary diaphragms (where required) and all springs.
|O-ring, armature assembly, armature spring, ferrule
Basic maintenance methods about dust collector :
(1) During the operation of the equipment, a special person should be set up to manage it and keep a good record of the operation.
(2) Management personnel should be familiar with the principle, performance, and conditions of the dust collector, and master the adjustment of operating parameters and equipment maintenance methods.
(3) Regularly replenish lubricating oil on the parts that need to be lubricated.
(4) Frequently check whether the pulse ash cleaning system of the dust collector is blowing normally. If it is abnormal, check the pulse valve diaphragm and solenoid valve for failure or damage, and repair or replace it in time.
(5) If the pulse valve fails, it should be removed in time. If there are foreign matters such as impurities, water, etc., it should be cleaned in time, and the diaphragm should be replaced in time.
(6) Regularly check the condition of the cylinder and each flange surface. If leakage is found, the seal ring should be replaced in time.
(7) The sealing strip on the service door should be replaced in time if it is aging.
(8) Regularly measure the process parameters, such as gas volume, temperature, and concentration. If abnormalities are found, the cause should be found and dealt with in a timely manner.
(9) Periodically check whether the operation of the equipment is normal according to the fluctuation of the equipment's running resistance.
(10) The filter bag is a wearing part. The user should check the working condition of the filter bag regularly and consider timely replacement according to the degree of damage of the filter bag.
(11) Regularly check the working conditions of the gas system and the ash discharge system, and remove any abnormalities in time.
(12) According to the accumulated water in the water separator in the compressed air system, periodically discharge the accumulated water.
(13) During shutdown, after the process system is stopped, the dust collector and exhaust fan should be kept working for a period of time to remove moisture and dust from the equipment. At the same time, the dust removal and unloading operations must be repeated before the dust collector stops working.
Maintenance About CA50T Pulse Valve:
Before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled.
Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Mia