|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||80000 sets per month|
|Place Of Origin:||Zhejiang China||Port Size:||G3/4 DN20|
|Connection Type:||Female Thread||Nonimal Diameter:||φ20mm|
|Body Material:||Aluminum||Voltages:||DC24V, AC110V, AC220V, AC230V|
|Diaphragm Material:||Nitrile Or Viton||Working Pressure:||0.3-0.8 MPa|
|Environment Temperature:||-5℃-55℃||Model Number:||CA20T|
High performance diaphragm valve with threaded connection. Aluminum material body more light and convenient to change .Outlet at 90° to inlet.
Goyen type T-series is designed for dust collect in factory,grain agriculture and feed and so on. These power pulse valves can be orientated in any position other than upside down or inverted. The temperature range of the threaded valves depends on the chosen model and diaphragm:
1. Nitrile diaphragms: -40 °C (-40°F) to 82°C (179.6°F)
2. Viton diaphragms -29°C (-20.2°F) to 232°C (449.6°F)
Dust collector applications, in particular for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning and its variations, including bag filters, cartridge filters and envelope filters, ceramic filters and sintered metal fibre filters.
Main dimension of G 3/4 DN20 CA20T Goyen Type Dust Collector Pulse Valve:
Technical parameters of Goyen Type T Series Reverse Pulse Jet Valves:
|Working pressure||0.3-0.8 mpa|
|Operating medium||Compressed air|
|Protection class||IP 65|
|Service life||Over 1000000 times|
|Voltages||DC24V, AC110V, AC220V, AC230V|
Details of G 3/4 CA20T Goyen Type Diaphragm Valve In Reverse Pulse Jet System:
Tips: All accessories can be sold separately as repair parts (Diaphragm, Solenoid Coil, Armature Assembly)
Individual Packing of G3/4 CA20T Goyen Type Impulse Diaphragm Valve In dust collector:
Youtube video of CA20T G3/4 Goyen Type Dust Collector Pulse Solenoid Valve:
Before conducting any maintenance activity on the system ensure that components are fully isolated from pressure and power supplies. Pressure and power should not be reapplied until the valve has been fully assembled. Diaphragm and pilot inspection should be conducted annually.
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet pipes and blowtube to valves, ensuring no excess thread sealant can enter the valve itself.
5. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
6. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
7. Fully pressurise system.
8. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
Contact Person: Kyle