|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||inner boxes,cartons,pallets|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Body Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Seal Material:||NBR, HNBR, FKM, EPDM, Can Be Customized|
|Structure:||Diaphragm||Number Of Diaphragm:||1|
|Diaphragm Material:||NBR||Port Size:||G 1''Inch|
pulse jet valves,
solenoid pulse valve
1'' DN25 Threaded Port NBR Diaphragm DMF-Y-25 Dust Collector Pulse Jet Valve Of Submerged Type
DMF-Y-25 Submerged Type aluminum alloy die casting pneumatic pulse valve. It is widely used in dust removal equipment. The most important accessory is the pulse solenoid valve.
The Working Principle of Pulse Jet Valve
1. A diaphragm cavity after an area larger ththe front cavity area, pressure force, so that the film is in the closposition.
2. Electronic instrument input signals, so that the electromagnetic vent is movable column, opens the discharge hole, after the diaphragcavity pressure gas discharge quickly, before the diaphragm cavpressure gas lift valve diaphragm, open channel pulse blowing.
3. Electrical signal disappears, electromagnetic pilot head spring to mothe column reset immediately closed vent, after the diaphragcavity gas pressure and spring force so that the diaphragm closes the passageway, valve stop blowing.
4. Diaphragm damping hole on the movable column, when the pilot helift, gas pressure unloading, the damping the effects of airflow, whunloading hole closed, so that the pressure of the gas to rapidly filled wrear cavity, the diaphragm closes the passageway, stop blowing.
|Port Size||G1'' Inch|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25℃ to +80℃ or customized|
|Body Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Seal Material||NBR, HNBR, FKM, EPDM, Silicone, All Available|
|Plunger Tube||430FR Stainless Steel|
|Diaphragm||NBR, HNBR, FKM, EPDM, Silicone, All Available|
|Spring||321 Stainless Steel|
More Details about DMF-Y-25 On Youtube
1. Prepare supply and blowtube pipes* to suit valve specification. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust or other particulate.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valve to inlet pipes and blowtube to valve, tighten dresser nuts.
5. Tanks and pipes must be independently supported from valve.
6. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
7. Apply moderate pressure to system and check for installation leaks.
8. Fully pressurise system.
9. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise.
Contact us if some point you have doubt
Contact us if somewhere need to change
Contact us if not the one you are looking for
Contact us if you are doing designing
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Mia