|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||150000 sets per month|
|Product Name:||Burkert Type 6013 Plunger Valve||Port Size:||G1/8'', G1/4'', G3/8''|
|Orifice Size:||2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 6.0mm||Medium:||Compressed Air, Water, Hydraulic Oil|
|Body Material:||Brass||Seal Material:||FKM (Viton)|
|Function:||2/2 Way Normally Closed||Action Type:||Direct Acting|
|Fluid Temperature:||-10 To +100°C||Working Pressure:||0 - 12bar|
|Voltage:||AC110V, AC220V, DC24V|
brass water solenoid valve,
brass electric solenoid valve,
brass liquid solenoid valve
G1/4'' Inch 24VDC 220VAC Burkert Type 6013 2 Way Brass Body FKM Seal Plunger Solenoid Valve
Product description of burkert type 6013 plunger valve 2/2 way direct acting:
1. Valve 6013 is a direct-acting plunger valve up to diameter of DN 6.0.
2. The stopper and plunger guide tube are welded together to enhance pressure resist-ance and leak-tightness.
3. Direct acting solenoid valve system with brass body. For neutral gases and liquids such as compressed air, natural gas, water and hydraulic oil & Technical vacuum.
4. Various seal material combinations are available depending on the application.
5. The coils are moulded with polyamide or with chemically resistant epoxy.
Overall dimension of G1/4'' Burkert Type 6013 Plunger Valve 2/2 Way Direct Acting:
Technical data of Burkert Type 2/2 Way Direct Acting 6013 Plunger Solenoid Valve:
|Orifice Size (mm)||Port Size (Inch)||Value Water (m³/h)||Opening response times (ms)||Closed response times (ms)|
Details of Burkert Type 6013 1/4'' Brass Body FKM Seal Electromagnetic Valve:
Packaging of BURKERT Type 2/2 Way Direct Acting Brass Body Plunger Valve:
Youtube video of G1/4'' FKM Seal 6013 Burkert Type 2 Way Brass Solenoid Valve:
Danger of explosion caused by electrostatic charge!
If there is a sudden discharge from electrostatically charged devices or persons, there is a danger of explosion in the Ex area.
• Using suitable measures, ensure that no electrostatic charges can occur in the Ex area.
• Clean the device surface by gently wiping it with a damp or antistatic cloth only.
General Hazardous Situations.
To prevent injuries:
• Ensure that the system cannot be activated unintentionally.
• Installation and maintenance work may be carried out only by authorized technicians with the appropriate tools.
• After an interruption in the power supply or pneumatic supply, ensure that the process is restarted in a defined or controlled manner.
• The device may be operated only when in perfect condition and in consideration of the operating instructions.
• The general rules of technology must be observed for application planning and operation of the device.
Danger – high pressure!
When reaching into the system, there is an acute risk of injury.
• Before dismounting pneumatic lines and valves, turn off the pressure and vent the lines.
• During the installation, make certain the flow direction is correct.
• Observe applicable accident prevention and safety regulations for pressurized devices.
Contact Person: Echo