|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||$5-$10 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 sets per month|
|Acting Type:||Direct Acting Normally Closed||Name:||2V025-08 Airtac Type Fluid Control Pneumatic Solenoid Valve|
|Coil Voltage:||DC 24V||Electrical Entry:||Terminal|
|Orifice Size:||2.5mm||Port Size:||1/4'' Inch|
|Connection:||Thread||Valve Type:||Single Solenoid 2 Port (2 Way) 2 Position|
|Body Material:||Aluminum, Anodised||Seals Material:||NBR (Buna N)|
1/4'' 2V025-08 Airtac Type Fluid Control Pneumatic Solenoid Valve 2/2 Ｗay Direct Acting NC
The Airtac 2V025 series pneumatic solenoid valve is a functional replacement for the SMC VXP series.
Feature of 2V025 Series Aluminum Solenoid Pneumatic Air Valve 2 Way, Direct Acting, Normally Closed:
1. Direct-acting normally closed 2/2-way solenoid valve. High sensitivity makes it possible to change direction quickly.
2. The structure is compact and small.
3. The valve body is made of heat-resistant brass and the coil meets Class B standards. The seals are made of fluoro rubber (VITON) and are suitable for many types of working media.
Main dimension of 2V025-08 Airtac Type Fluid Control Pneumatic Solenoid Valve:
Technical parameters of Airtac Type 2/2 Way NC Fluid Control Solenoid Valve:
|Fluid||Air. Water. Oil|
|Acting||Direct acting||Internally piloted acting|
|Viscosity limit||Under 20CST|
|Pressure range||0~1.0MPa (0~145psi)||0.05-1.0MPa (7~145psi)|
|Material body||Aluminum, Anodized||Brass|
|Min. activating time sec||0.05 sec and below|
Disassembly show of Direct Acting Normally Closed 2V025-08 Air Solenoid Valve:
Details enlargement of 1/4'' AIRTAC Type Aluminum Pneumatic Solenoid Air Valve:
More display of 2V025-08 AIRTAC Type 2 Position 2 Way Pneumatic Air Valve:
Packing display of 2V025-08 Airtac Type Fluid Control Solenoid Pneumatic Valve:
Installation of 2V025-08 Airtac Type Fluid Control Pneumatic Solenoid Valve:
To Connect the Valve Inlet & Outlet:
Connect the inlet & outlet to the valve ports according to the flow direction arrow marked on the valve.
To Install the Coil:
Put the coils on to the armature tube of the valve. Place the lock washer & nut on to the armature tube. Hand tighten the nut, then use a wrench to tighten the nut another quarter-turn. Do not over-tighten the nut, as it may cause the armature tube to fail prematurely.
To Connect a DIN Coil:
1. Remove the Philips-head screw from the plastic DIN housing & unplug it from the DIN coil
2. From the screw opening, push the terminal block out from the plastic DIN housing.
3. Note the “1”, “2”, and ground “⏚” symbols on the underside of the DIN enclosure.
4. For DC DIN Coils, connect “1” to your Positive Lead & “2” to your Negative lead.
5. For AC DIN Coils, connect “1” to your HOT lead, “2” to your Neutral lead, & “⏚” to your ground if required.
Do not energize the coil without installing it onto the valve or connect the coil to a different voltage than specified. This will burn the coil and could create fire hazards.
Welocome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo