|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||$5-$10 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 sets per month|
|Product Name:||COMBO 5523 / 2523 Jorc Type Auto Drain Valve||Type:||2/2 Way Direct Acting|
|Orifice Size:||4mm||Inlet/Outlet Port Size:||1/4" (F) & 1/2" (M) NPT / 1/2" NPT|
|Seal Material:||FPM / FKM (Viton)||Body Material:||Brass|
|Power Connection:||1.8m Power Cable (3PIN Plug)||Maximum Working Pressure:||1.6Mpa (230 Psi)|
|Maximum Temperature:||90°C||Power Supply Voltage:||AC110, AC115V|
COMBO 5523 / 2523 Jorc Type Timer Electronic Auto Drain Valve AC110V For Air Compressor
The COMBO 5523 / 2523 Jorc Type Auto Drain Valve combines an adjustable electronic timer controlled drain, ball valve, and screen filter into a compact, easy-to-install package. COMBO is applicable to any flow range and a maximum pressure of 230 PSI, and is applicable to almost any compressed air application, especially those with solid particle pollutants.
With the help of the test button, LED on/off indication and fully maintainable direct valve, COMBO provides reasonably priced, reliable condensed water management without the need to install other valves and filters. It can be used in any compressor, receiver, filter or freeze dryer.
With the help of an integrated ball valve and filter, COMBO saves installation time and prevents large particles from being found in the condensed water. The device can be turned off from the compressed air system, allowing easy and safe operation.
Technical parameters of COMBO 5523 / 2523 Jorc Type Automatic Drain Valve:
|Reference number||COMBO / COMBO-D-LUX / COMBO-QUICKSET|
|Valve type:||2/2 way, Direct Acting|
|Valve seal:||FPM/ FKM / Viton|
|Inlet/Outlet connection:||1/4" (F) & 1/2" (M) NPT / 1/2" NPT|
|Inlet connection height:||0.4" Inch|
|Valve housing material:||Brass (Stainless steel is available)|
|Medium temperature:||34 - 131 °F|
34 - 131 °F
Deconstruction of COMBO 5523 / 2523 JORC Type Condensate Auto Drain Valve:
Details of 1/4'' COMBO 5523 / 2523 Jorc Type Timer Electronic Drain Valve:
Instructions of COMBO 5523 / 2523 Jorc Type Air Compressor Timer Drain Valve:
More display of 5523 2523 COMBO Jorc Type Air Compressor Timer Electronic Automatic Drain Valve in below Youtube video:
Installation Notes of COMBO Type Timer-Controlled Drain Valve:
Before installing the product, make sure it meets your requirements and is right for your application!
1. Unpack the equipment and visually inspect the shipping damage caused by leaving our factory.
2. Depressurize the system before installing or maintaining it!
3. Find the appropriate condensate drain point on the compressed air system and connect the valve. Connect the outlet to the oil/water separator.
4. Slide the coil onto the valve shaft and tighten the top nut. Make sure the gasket is properly placed to ensure IP65 (NEMA4) rating. Place the washer on the coil connection pin. Make sure there are no debris between the gasket and the coil. If the drain is prewired, go to step 1.8.
5. Install the timer on the coil as shown, and you can install the timer vertically or up and down.
6. When the drain is not connected in advance: Remove the protective cover from the connector and connect the power cord to the connector as shown. Close the connector and tighten the nut securely.
7. Place the washer on the timer and place the connector on the timer as shown and tighten the screws (maximum torque 1Nm). Make sure both gaskets are properly seated to ensure IP65 (NEMA4) rating.
8. After checking again that the power supply matches the voltage specified on the coil and falls within the range specified on the back of the timer, you can turn on the power.
9. Slowly open the ball valve to restore normal system pressure.
10. Press the test button to check the valve function. Adjust the ON and OFF buttons to suit your system.
11. The drain is ready!
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo