|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300000 set per month|
|Type:||Air Suspension Valve Block Coil||Material:||Plastic, Brass|
|Product Name:||37206789937 / 37206789938 Solenoid Valve Coil||Voltage & Power:||DC12V, DC:8W|
|Hole Size:||9 Mm||Color:||Black (Other Color Can Be Customized)|
|Application:||Arnott 37206789937 / 37206789938 BMW Air Suspension Solenoid Valve Block||Insulation Class:||H, F|
|Connection Type:||3 PIN||Hole Number:||2|
Arnott Type 37206789937 / 37206789938 BMW Air Suspension Solenoid Valve Block Coil
This solenoid valve coil is applied in 37206789937 / 37206789938 BMW Air Suspension Solenoid Valve Block. The normal voltage and power is DC12V, DC: 8Watt. The main dimension is φ9mm x 53.3mm x 36mm. The air suspension solenoid valve block is an electronic control module for the air suspension system to fill and discharge each air bag. The valve is the gateway to the various parts of the air entering the system. In today's air suspension systems, valves play a key role in isolating and controlling the position and manner of air guidance. The electromagnetic control system uses a solenoid to fill and drain each air bag. When the system is adjusted for different conditions, it commands each solenoid to open or close, thereby changing the amount of air in each bag.
Technical parameter of 37206789937 / 37206789938 Air Suspension Block Valve Coil:
|Normal voltage||DC12V (Other can be customized)|
|Normal power||DC: 8W|
|Wire class||H, F|
|Application||Arnott 37206789937 / 37206789938 BMW Air Suspension Solenoid Block Valve|
|Hole diameter||9 mm|
Main dimension of 37206789938 Air Suspension Solenoid Valve Block Coil:
Detailed display of 37206789937 Solenoid Valve Coil For BMW Block Valve:
Applied in 37206789937 / 37206789938 BMW Air Suspension Solenoid Valve Block:
More details about 37206789937 / 37206789938 Air Suspension Block Valve Coil in below Youtube Video:
Other Air Suspension Compressor Pump Part Solenoid Coil:
Air suspension system leakage fault category and diagnosis:
The fault manifests that after the vehicle has been parked for a period of time, the vehicle body is tilted or the front air suspension or the rear air suspension falls to the lowest state; if the air suspension suddenly leaks too much, the air suspension may not be adjusted (due to the air compressor temperature) Too high to close).
(1) The causes of air leaks in common air suspensions are:
1. Air line leaks, especially air lines, are prone to air leaks at the interface where the valve body and air suspension are analyzed.
2. Air spring leaks, mainly due to cracking of the rubber unwinding piston or poor sealing with the shock absorber.
3. The valve body itself leaks, mainly the air pipe connection or the internal sealing of the valve body is not strict.
(2) Characteristics of air suspension leakage:
1. When the temperature is low, the parking time is long, and it is easy to cause air leakage. Generally, the air spring itself is subject to thermal expansion and contraction, resulting in poor sealing leakage.
2. If the air suspension line leaks, the body is lowered to the same height in front of the two or two; if both sides are lowered to the low position, but the side is relatively lower, the air spring on the side is leaking. Because each air spring has a mechanical residual pressure holding valve, it can guarantee at least 350kPa pressure in the air suspension (some models are 300kPa); in this case, the air suspension will not be completely minimized.
3. Dispense valve leakage, you can use soapy water to check for air leaks; if the air leak is slight, you can use the spare parts replacement method (distribution valve is cheaper in the air suspension system). Air spring leakage can also be compressed using compressed air to the air spring assembly immersed in water. Generally, the pressure of compressed air in the workshop is less than 800 kPa and will not cause damage to the air spring itself.
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo