|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||450000 set per month|
|Type:||Electromagnetic Coil||Material:||Plastic, Brass|
|Product Name:||ABS Modulator Solenoid Valve Coils||Voltage:||DC12V (Other Can Be Customized)|
|Hole Diameter:||9 Mm||Power:||Solenoid Control|
|Color:||Black (Other Color Can Be Customized)||Application:||Bendix M-32 Type ABS Modulator Electrical Connector|
|Insulation Class:||H, F||Connection Type:||Plug-type|
Solenoid Valve Coil,
Solenoid Coil For Solenoid Valve,
Bendix M-32 Type ABS Modulator Electrical Connector Solenoid Coils DC12V Plug Type
This DC12V plug type solenoid coil as an electrical connector used in Bendix type M-32 ABS Modulator Valves.
First, the solenoid valve coil system is easy to operate and easy to connect to a computer. The internal system is highly automated, so the operation is very simple, and it has automatic switching signal control, so it is very convenient to connect with the industrial computer.
Second, the solenoid valve coil environment is very adaptable and can work normally under extremely harsh conditions without affecting its own use. It is especially suitable for corrosive, toxic or high-low temperature media. It has the characteristics of external leakage blocking, easy internal leakage and safe use.
Third, the solenoid valve coil action express, the power is small, the shape is light, can greatly improve work efficiency and reduce economic costs.
Technical parameter of ABS Modulator Solenoid Valve Coils:
|Normal voltage||DC12V; or customized|
|Insulation class||H, F|
|Application||Bendix M-32 Type ABS Modulator Electrical Connector|
|Hole size||9 mm|
Main dimension of Bendix M-32 Type ABS Modulator Electrical Connector Solenoid Coils:
Application of DC12V Plug Type Two Holes Air Brake System Modulator Electromagnetic coils:
Production display of Bnedix type antilock modulator electric magneitc coils:
Structural problems in the production of solenoid valve coils:
The solenoid valve coil works very well in practical applications, so the frequency of use of the product in the field of application is very high. If you want to make the product play the biggest role in the application, then when the manufacturer produces it, pay attention to its structural problems.
1. Structural optimization. From the function of the solenoid valve coil, not only the better application function, but also the use time will be longer. This is based on an optimized structure, so only the solenoid valve coils with a high degree of optimization will be used to the fullest in practical applications. In this respect, the optimization of the structure is very important for its use, which requires the manufacturer to have more emphasis on the optimization of the structure during production.
2. Structural stability. Whether the solenoid valve coil can be completed smoothly in practical applications depends on whether the stability is good. Usually only products with good stability will not easily fail during use. In this way, when the manufacturer is producing it, pay attention to the stability of the product.
When our solenoid valve coils are produced, we will pay attention to such problems and truly guarantee the quality of the products.
In general, people must pay attention to the following problems in the process of installing electromagnetic coils:
1. Carefully check that the solenoid is intact. Once it is found that there is obvious abnormality, it is necessary to replace the electromagnetic coil in time, otherwise it will directly affect the normal use of the solenoid valve.
2. Pay attention to the installation direction, not reversed. It must be installed in strict accordance with the direction indicated on the package. If it is under vacuum, it can be reverse mounted.
3. The solenoid should be installed vertically on the horizontal and ground pipes. If you encounter a special situation, you cannot install it vertically. A suitable solenoid valve must be prepared in advance to prevent it from being used properly.
4. The solenoid coil cannot be energized for a long time. If the temperature is too high, it is prone to burnout, which not only shortens the use but also reduces the quality.
5. Check that the solenoid and selected parameters are agreed. If the two can't agree, the electromagnetic coil will be burnt.
6. Reasonable control of voltage should be in accordance with the rated voltage.
7. Select the appropriate installation location. Since the electromagnetic coil is made of a special material, it has a high environmental temperature requirement, and it is best not to place it in a dark and humid place.
In short, people only have to install the electromagnetic coil correctly to ensure their normal use.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo