|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||One set|
|Packaging Details:||Inside Boxes, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-9 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, MoneyGram, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300000 sets per month|
|Type:||Solenoid Valve Coils||Material:||BMC, Copper|
|Product Name:||Spare Electronic Drain Valve Solenoid Coils||Voltage:||DC12V/DC24V/AC110V/AC220V|
|Dimension(Hole X Width X Height):||14mm X 36mm X 42.5mm||Power:||AC: 28VA DC: 20W 14W|
|Color:||Black (Other Color Can Be Customized)||Application:||Automatic Control|
|Insulation Class:||H||Connection Type:||DIN43650A|
Electric Solenoid Coil,
Magnetic Solenoid Coil,
Coil For Solenoid Valve
AC220V/DC24V Time Controlled Automatic Drain Valve Solenoid Coils Hole 14 Height 42
The important electronic control component of the automatic drain valve is the solenoid coil, which automatically controls the opening and closing of the valve. The electronic drain valve is suitable for automatic discharge of condensate from the filter body. The interval time is adjustable to suit various filters. Compressed air filters oil, liquid water and other impurities. The solid impurities are adsorbed on the filter element, and the oil-water mixture is passed through the filter core and collected at the bottom of the filter body. The electronic drain valve is equipped with an electronic timer and a solenoid valve, which is easy to install and realizes regular and regular drainage control. It is often used to automatically remove water from pipes, low-pressure pipes, refrigerating air dryers, oil-water separators, gas storage tanks, and various air filter bottoms. It can be installed in places where it is not convenient to discharge artificial sewage, such as high places, low places, and narrow places; In particular, it is installed in a place with a large amount of gas and frequent discharges, which prevents the artificial drainage from being forgotten and causes the compressed air to be re-contaminated by the condensed water.
Technical parameter of Automatic Drain Valve Solenoid Coils:
|Normal voltage||DC12V/DC24V/AC110V/AC220V; or Customized|
|Normal power||AC:28VA; DC:14W 20W|
|Application||Automatic drain solenoid valve coils|
|Hole size||14 mm|
Main dimension of AC220V/DC24V electric solenoid valve coils:
Installation of Hole 14mm Height 42mm solenoid coils in automatic drain valve:
Applicaiton of 0543/0545 black electromagnetic coils for electric drain valves:
The items to be ensured when installing the electronic drain valve are:
1. Compressed air must be emptied (ie under zero pressure)
2. The power supply should be cut off.
1. Use the right knob to set the interval time and the left knob to set the discharge time.
2. Set the time to follow the steps: set the discharge time to 2 seconds, set the interval to 20 minutes, and adjust as needed.
1. The electronic drain valve is maintenance-free. The ball valve filter is cleaned regularly according to the cleanliness of the condensed water. If there is any damage, you can buy it from your supplier.
2. It is recommended that you check the working condition of the electronic drain valve by pressing the manual test button test on the timer each time you check the compressed air system.
In the use of the electronic drain valve, there may be a situation where the solenoid valve is not tightly closed, which is always leaking. Usually the fault is not caused by the quality of the drain valve itself. The reason is that the condensate is too dirty, and the tiny solid particles enter the valve. Core, the spool is stuck, this fault can be eliminated as follows:
1) Turn on the power, adjust the timer left end discharge time knob to 1.5 seconds, and press the test button repeatedly until the fault is eliminated (this method is very effective for slight valve plug).
2) If the above method does not work, you need to disassemble the solenoid valve and clean the valve plug (you do not need to remove the drain from the pipe)
Proceed as follows:
1. Close the isolation ball valve and press the test button to ensure that the electronic drain valve is isolated from the air pressure system (at zero pressure)
2. Cut off the drain valve power supply.
3. Remove the solenoid coil (the electronic drain valve must be de-energized before the solenoid coil is removed, otherwise the energized solenoid coil will burn out after it leaves the valve body), disassemble the solenoid valve, take out the valve plug and spring, and flush the valve body and spool with water. And the spring, and then re-installed, the fault can be eliminated.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo