|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||PVC bag, then inner box, then carton, then pallet|
|Delivery Time:||1 week after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Pneumatic Hose Fittings||Type:||Male Branch Tee Swivel|
|Tube OD (Inch):||1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"||Tube OD (Mertric):||4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm|
|Material:||Brass||Working Pressure Range:||0 To 0.8MPa|
|Working Temperature:||0 To +60℃||Connection:||Push On|
Pneumatic Push To Connect Fittings,
Pneumatic Tee Fittings,
Pneumatic Pipe Connector
Push To Connect Pneumatic Hose Fittings Male Branch Tee 1/8'' 1/4''
Push to connect pneumatic tube fillings easily connect fittings and valves together Their leak-free design makes an easy connection with no additional tools necessary, making installation easy and affordable. These features ensure you have a secure connections for all of your pneumatic applications.
BRANDO's Pneumatic Hose Fittings Features:
1. Optional shapes of release sleeve: As a manufacturer, BRANDO can provide Oval and Round Release Sleeve.
2. Multiple colors of release sleeve: Blue, Black, Orange, Red, Gray
3. Accommodate kinds of connection thread type: R (PT, BSPT), G (BSPP), NPT, UNF, UNC, Metric.
4. Accommodate metric size tubing OD: 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm.
5. Accommodate inch size tubing OD: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8".
Technical data of Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Specifications of Male Branch Tee Swivel Brass Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Product Video of BRANDO Brass Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
List of All Push To Connect Brass Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Choosing the Right Fittings for Your Pneumatic System:
Fittings help control the force and directional flow of compressed gas or air used in pneumatic systems. One of the first considerations in choosing a connector is the type of vessel that you will be connecting to such as the flexibility of the hose or tube, as well as the inner diameter (ID) and outer diameter (OD) of the vessel to ensure an adequate seal and secure connection. Fitting material choice for your pneumatic connector is also important, including gas compatibility or resistance to heat or corrosion.
Other considerations in choosing the right pneumatic system connector include:
1. Type of connection and the function it performs
2. Operational pressure of the pneumatic system
3. Operating temperature range
4. P.S.I. requirements for your application
5. Amount of vibration produced by the pneumatic system
6. Thread type of the receiving fitting
Contact Person: Brandon