|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||PVC bag, then inner box, then carton, then pallet|
|Delivery Time:||1 week after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Pneumatic Hose Fittings||Type:||Female Straight|
|Tube OD (Inch):||1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"||Tube OD (Mertric):||4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm|
|Material:||Brass||Working Pressure Range:||0 To 0.8MPa|
|Working Temperature:||0 To +60℃||Connection:||Push On|
Brass Pneumatic Quick Fittings,
1/4'' Pneumatic Quick Fittings,
Pneumatic Fitting Quick Connector
Female Straight Brass Pneumatic Quick Fittings 1/8'' 1/4'' 3/8'' 1/2''
BRANDO offer a convenient push-in fitting system for compressed air and water with over 1000+ types of standard and function fittings. These high quality, male threaded to tube adapters offer a variety of Metric, G parallel or R tapered threads and diameters to suit each and every connection.
1. One-touch tube fittings are used in pneumatic piping.
2. The tube fittings come in a wide variety of models to meet all your needs in pneumatic piping.
3. Even after installation, the direction of the tube can be changed freely.
4. Nickel-plated metal body ensures Anti-corrosion and Anti-contamination.
5. All R and NPT threads are Pre-coated sealant.
6. All cylindrical threads are standard with O-ring seals.
Technical data of Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Specifications of Female Straight Brass Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Product Video of BRANDO Brass Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
List of All Push To Connect Brass Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Choosing the Right Fittings for Your Pneumatic System:
Fittings help control the force and directional flow of compressed gas or air used in pneumatic systems. One of the first considerations in choosing a connector is the type of vessel that you will be connecting to such as the flexibility of the hose or tube, as well as the inner diameter (ID) and outer diameter (OD) of the vessel to ensure an adequate seal and secure connection. Fitting material choice for your pneumatic connector is also important, including gas compatibility or resistance to heat or corrosion.
Other considerations in choosing the right pneumatic system connector include:
1. Type of connection and the function it performs
2. Operational pressure of the pneumatic system
3. Operating temperature range
4. P.S.I. requirements for your application
5. Amount of vibration produced by the pneumatic system
6. Thread type of the receiving fitting
Contact Person: Brandon