|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||PVC bag, then inner box, then carton, then pallet|
|Delivery Time:||1 week after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Pneumatic Hose Fittings||Material:||Plastic|
|Threaded Connection:||G, NPT||Wokring Pressure:||0-0.8MPa|
|Connecting Tube Material:||PA, PU||Connecting Tube OD:||3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16|
|Medium:||Compressed Air||Working Temperature:||0-60℃|
1/4'' Pneumatic Hose Fittings,
8mm Pneumatic Hose Fittings,
Pneumatic Hose Connections
1/4'' 8mm Push To Quick Connect Union Elbow Pneumatic Hose Fittings
Push-Fit fittings, also known as Push-to-Connect fittings are east-to-install pneumatic accessories that work by pushing the tubing in to engage it—it's like putting a cap lid on. Pneumatic fittings are used for valves, control panels and a large variety of other domestic and industrial applications.
Brando’s broad selection of pneumatic fittings provide connectivity solutions for a whole range of pneumatic applications. We offer a broad portfolio of products within our pneumatic fittings range and have plenty of material options and device configurations to suit the demands of your project which are easy to install. They also have the capability to withstand a variety of industrial media. Our pneumatic fittings are suitable for use in a wide variety of applications serving across many of today's major industrial markets.
Dimension & Order Code of Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Union Straight Fitting:
Union Elbow Fitting:
Union Tee Fitting:
List of All Plastic Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Directions for use!
1. The Tube Fitting is Prohibited Where Spark and Fire Might Be Occurred.
2. Do Not Exceed 145Psi Pressure.
3. Working Temperature: 0-60°c,do Not Use Outside the Service 4.
Temperature Range to Prevent Deformation of the Sealing Material and Easy Leakage.
5. Do Not Use in Places with Too Much Dust or Particles
6. Do Not Use Any Medium Other Than Air. the Product is Limited to Air or Vacuum Environment.
7. After Completing the Connection, Please Gently Pull the Tube with Your Hand to Make Sure That It is Completely Connected Without Falling Off.
8. Make Sure That the Cutting Surface of the Pipe is Vertical, There is No Scar on the Outer Circumference of the Pipe and the Pipe is Not Oval.
9. Never Apply Tube Joint with Additional External Load(bending,twist or Pulling),otherwise Damage or Leakage Will Be Occurred.
10.When Inserting the Pipe, It Must Be Inserted into the Bottom of the Joint. Failure to Insert the Pipe into the Bottom May Lead to Air Leakage.
Contact Person: Brandon