|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||PVC bag, then inner box, then carton, then pallet|
|Delivery Time:||1 week after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Pneumatic Hose Fittings||Material:||Plastic|
|Threaded Connection:||G, NPT||Wokring Pressure:||0-0.8MPa|
|Connecting Tube Material:||PA, PU||Connecting Tube OD:||3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16|
|Medium:||Compressed Air||Working Temperature:||0-60℃|
1/4'' Pneumatic Hose Fittings,
8mm Pneumatic Hose Fittings,
Pneumatic Air Hose Connectors
1/4'' 8mm Push To Quick Connect Tube Union Y Pneumatic Hose Fittings
Brando's plastic push-to-connect pneumatic hose fittings for industrial low pressure fluids transfert, which is the most intuitive and efficiency way of connecting tubes to a fitting in order to create a fluid distribution network. Thanks to its quick installation, versatility and exceptional lifespan, the plastic push-in fitting contributes to improving machine efficiency and cost reduction. All of our plastic push to connect fittings are available with a wide selection of configurations and plastic materials suitable for a wide of fluids among other things compressed air, gas, water, food liquids and beverages or chemicals, that serve across many of today's major industrial markets.
1. High Strength, Wear Resistance, Corrosion Resistance, High Density, Not Easy to Burst.
2. The Product is Sturdy and Durable and Has a Long Service Life.
3. Easy Installation and Disassembly, Good Sealing Performance.
4. It Can be Used for The Connection of pipes and The Use of Different Pneumatic Components, and Has a Wide Range of Uses.
5. You Can Easily Insert or Pull out the Trachea Without Any Tools
6. The Clip of Connecting Air Pipe is Made of Strong Plastic Material, Which is Not Easy to Fall off After Connection Adopt Sealing Component, Keep Good Sealing, Not Easy to Leak.
7.Freely Change Pipeline Direction After Installation, Easy to Insert or Pull Trachea Manually Without Tools.
Dimension & Order Code of Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Union Straight Fitting:
Union Elbow Fitting:
Union Tee Fitting:
List of All Plastic Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Choosing the Right Fittings for Your Pneumatic System:
Fittings help control the force and directional flow of compressed gas or air used in pneumatic systems. One of the first considerations in choosing a connector is the type of vessel that you will be connecting to such as the flexibility of the hose or tube, as well as the inner diameter (ID) and outer diameter (OD) of the vessel to ensure an adequate seal and secure connection. Fitting material choice for your pneumatic connector is also important, including gas compatibility or resistance to heat or corrosion.
Other considerations in choosing the right pneumatic system connector include:
1. Type of connection and the function it performs
2. Operational pressure of the pneumatic system
3. Operating temperature range
4. P.S.I. requirements for your application
5. Amount of vibration produced by the pneumatic system
6. Thread type of the receiving fitting
Contact Person: Brandon