|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||inner boxes,cartons,pallets|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Type:||Submerged Type Diaphragm Valve||Power:||Solenoid|
|Media:||Air||Port Size:||2'' Inch|
|Structure:||Diaphragm||Body Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Diaphragm Material:||NBR(Common), FKM(Available)||Number Of Diaphragm:||2|
|Pressure:||0.1 To 0.8MPa||Temperature:||-25 To +80℃|
CA50MM Pulse Jet Valve,
Submerged Pulse Jet Valve,
Goyen Type CA50MM
CA50MM 2'' Inch In Line Submerged Dust Collector Pulse Jet Valve
1. MM valves are installed through the tank;
2. To avoid any potential operational problems it is preferable that the valves are not mounted underneath the tank where condensation may collect. All O-rings should be coated with a siliconebased lubricant or similar.
3. Dresser nut seals where used are a pressure seal only, not a structural component. Do not rely on dresser seals to retain either the tanks or blowtubes. Tanks and blowtubes must be independently restrained.
4. Tighten dresser nuts to 20 Nm (15 ftlbs) max.
5. Tighten pipe outlets to 20 Nm (15 ftlbs).
6. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
7. Ensure compressed-air supply is dry and free from oil and dirt.
8. Check all cleaning system components are secure before applying pressure.
9. Apply moderate pressure and check for leaks.
10. Fully pressurise system.
11. Test fire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noises.
Technical Data of Goyen Pulse Jet Valve:
CA RCA Series Pulse Jet Valve For Dust Collector System:
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change
√ Contact us if not the one you are looking for
√ Contact us if you are doing designing
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Brandon