Compressors, Receivers, Filters And Refrigerated Air Dryers
1/2" OPTIMUM Jorc Type Air Compressor Condensate Auto Drain Valve With Timer 24VDC 230VAC
The Jorc Type OPTIMUM timer controlled drain features a brass valve housing and has LED indicators, adjustable timers, a direct acting solenoid valve, and a 4.5mm opening. Designed for air compressors, refrigerated air dryers, and other types of compressed air applications, especially those with high flow rates or solid foreign contaminants.
1. Does not air-lock during operation.
2. Suitable for any type of compressed air systems and up to any size.
3. Also available in Stainless steel and High pressure.
4. TEST (micro-switch) feature.
5. Accurate time cycles.
6. Large (4.5 mm) valve orifice.
7. Voltage range 12 to 380VAC/DC.
Main dimension of 1/2'' NPT OPTIMUM Jorc Type Air Compressor Timer Drain:
Technical data of OPTIMUM JORC Type Timer Controlled Condensate Drain:
34 - 131 °F
34 - 131 °F
2/2 way, Direct Acting
FKM / FPM
Inlet/Outlet Connection Size
1/4" & 1/2" NPT / 1/2" NPT
Inlet Connection Height
Valve Housing Material
Brass, Stainless steel
Details of 1/2'' NPT Jorc Type OPTIMUM Electronic Drain Valve:
Application examples of OPTIMUM JORC Type Condensate Drain Valve:
Youtube video of Jorc Type OPTIMUM Auto Drain Valve With Digital Timer:
Before installing this product, make sure it complies with your request and that it suits your application! 1. Unpack the unit and visually inspect for any transport damage incurred after leaving our factory. 2. Depressurise the system before installation or maintenance is carried out! 3. Locate a suitable condensate draining point on your compressed air system and connect your valve as illustrated. Connect the outlet to an oil/water separator.
* Make sure the arrow on the valve body complies with the flow direction of the condensate.
* The use of a ball valve strainer is advisable.
* Do not use the valve shaft as lever! 4. Slide the coil on to the valve shaft and screw on the top nut. Make sure the gaskets are placed properly to ensure IP65 rating. Place the timer gasket over the coil connection pins. Make sure there is no debris between the gasket and the coil. 5. Mount the timer on to the coil as illustrated, you can mount the timer up-right or upside-down. 6. Remove the protection cap from the connector and connect your power cable to the connector as illustrated. Close the connector and tighten the bottom nut firmly. 7. Place the connector gasket on the connector, place the connector on the timer as illustrated and tighten the screw (max. torque 1Nm). Make sure both gaskets are secured properly to ensure IP65 rating. 8. After double checking that the power supply corresponds with the voltage specified on the coil and falls within the range specified on the back of the timer, you can switch the power supply ON. 9. Slowly open the ball valve to restore normal system pressure. 10. Press the TEST button to check the valve function. Adjust the ON and OFF buttons to suit your system. 11. Your drain is ready for operation!
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change √ Contact us if not the one you are looking for