|Place of Origin:||NINGBO CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Boxes, Cartons, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||80000 pieces per month|
|Name:||SCG353A050 ASCO Replacement Solenoid Valve||Port Size:||2-1/2"|
|Function:||2/2 Way, Normally Closed (NC)||Actuator:||Integral Pilot|
|Temperature Range:||-5~+55℃||Pressure Range:||0.3~0.8MPa|
|Supply Voltages:||24V DC, 24V/50Hz, 115V/50Hz, 230V/50Hz||Valve Material:||Aluminum (die Cast)|
|Diaphragm Material:||NBR||Number Of Diaphragm:||2|
SCG353A051 G2 1/2'' ASCO Type Pilot Operated Pulse Valve For Dust Collector DC24V AC220V
Pulse jet valve is core component of the dust collector bag filter:
The pulse valve is the core component of the pulse bag type dust collector cleaning device. The advantages and disadvantages of the blowing performance and the strength of the cleaning ability are directly related to the long-term reliable operation of the dust removal equipment and the energy consumption of the operation. Equipment investment and floor space. Proper installation of the pulse valve is also a key step in ensuring the dust removal efficiency of the bag filter. First install the pump under the condition that the pulse valve is intact.
YouTube video of SCG35A051 ASCO Replacement Pulse Valve:
Technical parameters of 353 Series ASCO Type Diaphragm Valves:
Tips: All related accessories are also sold, like Pulse Controller, Diaphragm, Solenoid Coil and Armature Assembly.
Overall dimension of SCG353A051 G2 1/2'' Dust Collector Valve:
Spare part detail of SCG353A051 Dust Collector Solenoid Valve:
The specific installation method is as follows:
1. The pulse valve is directly installed on the flange seat of the outer wall of the air bag, sprayed across the air bag, and the appropriate blow pipe and mounting parts are matched according to the instructions, and the valve is prevented from being flipped on the bottom of the air bag. If the valve is equipped with an air outlet and a bulkhead connector, the bulkhead connector is for sealing purposes only and should not be used as a structural support member. It is not possible to fix the blowpipe and air bag by means of the bulkhead connector alone. Both the blow tube and the air bag are separately fixed.
2. Connect the control wires to the terminal block of each electric control valve. Note that the inlet port should not face upward to prevent rainwater from flowing in. Or connect the air control valve and the electromagnetic assembly box through a joint and a length of nylon tube.
3. Tighten the bulkhead nut with a large torque of 20N/m. Tighten the outlet pipe to a torque of 20 N/m.
4. Test the injection sequence of the pulse valve, and test whether all the pilot valves are operating normally, and whether the pulse blowing sound is crisp.
5. Ensure that the compressed air supply is clean and dry. Provide a moderate air pressure to the air bag system and check for leaks (soap water can be applied to check for air bubbles on the interface). Pressure inflating the air bag (the pressure range of the valve is 0.03~0.86MPa), it is recommended to inflate the air bag with a high pressure of 0.8MPa.
Contact Person: Echo