|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Series:||MA Round Body Air Cylinder Stainless Steel||Bore Size (mm):||16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63|
|Standard Stroke (mm):||10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 80, 100, 125, 150, 160, 175, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500||Acting Type:||Double Acting, Single Acting|
|Operating Pressure Range:||Double Acting: 0.15 To 1.0 MPa, Single Acting: 0.2 To 1.0 MPa||Proof Pressure:||1.5 MPa|
Stainless Steel Pneumatic ylinder,
Mini Pneumatic Air Cylinder,
Airtac MA Cylinder
Stainless Steel Mini Pneumatic Air Cylinder Airtac Type MA Series
Product Features of MA series Mini Pneumatic Cylinder:
1. Piston adopts heterogeneous two-way seal structure. It has compact size and has the function of oil reservation;
2. Front cover has fixed bumper which can reduce the impact of direction change of the cylinder;
3. There are several modes of back cover, which makes the installation of cylinder more convenient;
4. Front and back cover and stainless steel block adopt riveted rolling packed structure to form a reliable connection;
5. The cylinder body has stainless steel pipes with high precision to produce high strength and corrosion resistance;
6. There are cylinders and mounting accessories with several specifications for your choice;
7. All cylinders of this series have magnet.
Specifications of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||16||20||25||32||40||50||63|
|Acting Type||MSA / MTA||Single Acting||-|
|MA / MAD / MAJ||Double Acting||-|
|MAC / MACD / MACJ||Double Acting with cushion|
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)|
|Operating Pressure Range||Double Acting||0.15 to 1.0 MPa (1.5 to 10.0 bar) (22 to 145 psi)|
|Single Acting||0.2 to 1.0 MPa (2.0 to 10.0 bar) (28 to 145 psi)|
|Proof Pressure||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)|
|Temprature (℃)||-20 to +70|
|Speed Range (mm/s)||Double Acting: 30 to 800, Single Acting: 50 to 800|
MAC / MACD / MACJ Series: Variable cushion;
Other Series: Bumper
Stroke of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Symbol of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Criteria for selection: Cylinder thrust:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the work, the cylinder with abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder with high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessary protection measure shall be taken in the environment with higher humidity, much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cylinder shall be filtered to 40μm or below.
6. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment to prevent moisture freezing.
7. The cylinder shall be carried out test run without load before application. Prior to run, buffer shall be turned to the minimum and gradually released to avoid the damage on cylinder caused by excessive impact.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the influence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports.
Contact Person: Brandon