Double Acting Pneumatic Cylinder Airtac Type SU63X75 63mm Bore 75mm Stroke
Airtac type SU series Pneumatic Cylinders are double acting cylinders with extruded aluminum construction. The extrusion is the lobe profile and is the original Airtac standard extrusion type cylinder. Bore sizes range from 32mm up to 100mm. Cushions are standard and a magnetic piston optional. Stroke adjustment and double rod end versions are available.
Product features of SU series Pneumatic Cylinder:
1. Standard cylinder manufactured by our enterprise.
2.The seal of piston adopts heterogeneous two way seal structure. It’s dimension is tight and it has the function of oil reservation.
3. It is no tie rod cylinder. The cylinder barrel is "Mickey Mouse" shape ,and have good corrosion.
4. Compared with ISO15552 standard cylinder, SU series cylinder with the same bore size is shorter.
5. The buffer adjustment of cylinder is smooth and steady.
6. Mounting accessories are the same as SC series.
7. The seal material with high temperature resistance is adopted to guarantee the normal operation of cylinder at 150℃.
Specifications of SU Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)
||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)
||Basic FA FB CA CB LB TC TCM1
||Basic FA LB TC TCM1
|Operating Pressure Range
||0.1 to 1.0 MPa (1.0 to 10.0 bar) (15 to 145 psi)
||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)
||-20 to +80
|Speed Range (mm/s)
||30 to 800
|Adjustable Cushion Stroke (mm)
Stroke of SU Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Symbol of SU Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of SU Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Criteria for selection: Cylinder thrust:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the work, the cylinder with abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder with high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessary protection measure shall be taken in the environment with higher humidity, much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cylinder shall be filtered to 40μm or below.
6. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment to prevent moisture freezing.
7. The cylinder shall be carried out test run without load before application. Prior to run, buffer shall be turned to the minimum and gradually released to avoid the damage on cylinder caused by excessive impact.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the influence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports.
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change
√ Contact us if not the one you are looking for
√ Contact us if you are doing designing
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!