|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Series:||SC Standard Air Cylinder Tie-Rod||Bore Size (mm):||32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125, 160, 200, 250|
|Standard Stroke (mm):||25, 50, 75, 80, 100, 125, 150, 160, 175, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000||Acting Type:||Double Acting|
|Operating Pressure Range:||0.15 MPa To 1.0 MPa||Proof Pressure:||1.5 MPa|
Double Acting Air Pneumatic Cylinders,
Airtac Air Pneumatic Cylinders,
Pneumatic Actuator Cylinder
Airtac Type SC Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders Double Acting
Product Features of SC series pneumatic cylinder:
1. The seal of piston adopts heterogeneous two way seal structure. It's dimension is tight and it has the function of grease reservation.
2. It is tie rod cylinder. The cylinder barrel and front/rear cap is jointed by tie rods with high reliability.
3. Compared with ISO 15552 standard cylinder, SC series cylinder with the same bore size is shorter.
4. The buffer adjustment of cylinder is smooth and steady.
5. Cylinders and mounting accessories with several specifications are optional.
6. The seal material with high temperature resistance is adopted to guarantee the normal operation of cylinder at 150 degrees celsius.
Specifications of SC Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||32||40||50||63||80||100||125||160||200||250|
|Acting Type||Double Acting|
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)|
|Mounting Type||SC||Basic FA FB CA CB LB TC TCM1|
|SCD, SCJ||Basic FA LB TC TCM1|
|Operating Pressure Range||0.15 to 1.0 MPa (1.5 to 10.0 bar) (22 to 145 psi)|
|Proof Pressure||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)|
|Temprature (℃)||-20 to +70|
|Speed Range (mm/s)||30 to 800||30 to 500|
|Cushion Type||Variable cushion|
|Adjustable Cushion Stroke (mm)||21||28||29||36||40|
Stroke of SC Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||Standard Stroke (mm)||Max. Standard Stroke||Max. Stroke|
|32||25 50 75 80 100 125 150 160 175 200 250 300 350 400 450 500||1000||2000|
25 50 75 80 100 125 150 160 175 200 250 300 350 400 450 500
600 700 800 900 1000
Symbol of SC Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of SC Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Criteria for selection: Cylinder thrust:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the work, the cylinder with abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2.Relative cylinder with high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3.Necessary protection measure shall be taken in the environment with higher humidity, much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4.Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5.The medium used by cylinder shall be filtered to 40μm or below.
6.Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment to prevent moisture freezing.
7.The cylinder shall be carried out test run without load before application. Prior to run, buffer shall be turned to the minimum and gradually released to avoid the damage on cylinder caused by excessive impact.
8.The cylinder shall avoid the influence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports.
Contact Person: Brandon