|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Series:||SI||Bore Size (mm):||32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125, 160, 200|
|Standard Stroke (mm):||25, 50, 75, 80, 100, 125, 150, 160, 175, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000||Acting Type:||Double Acting|
|Operating Pressure Range:||0.1 To 1.0 MPa||Proof Pressure:||1.5 MPa|
Double Acting Air Cylinder,
Air Cylinder 63mm Bore,
Purpose and Type of Pneumatic Cylinders:
The shape, material, and size of the cylinders depend on the purpose one is using them. The different materials that are used for pneumatic cylinders include stainless steel, steel, nickel-plated brass, and aluminum. The way the materials are chose for the devices involve considering several factors such as amount of loads, specific stroke length, temperature, and humidity. The devices also come in a wide range of body constructions, which include:
Flanged type cylinders: the ends of these cylinders feature fixed flanges.
Tie rod cylinders: these are the most common type of cylinder structure and find their use in a huge variety of loads. These are also proven the safest form to work with.
Threaded end cylinders: in these, the ends tend to attached to the tube body.
One-piece welded cylinders: the ends of these cylinders are welded or crimped to the tube.
Specifications of SI Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||32||40||50||63||80||100||125||160||200|
|Acting Type||Double Acting|
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)|
|Mounting Type||SI||Basic FA FB CA CB LB TC FTC TCM1 TCM2|
|SID, SIJ||Basic FA LB TC FTC TCM1 TCM2|
|Operating Pressure Range||0.1 to 1.0 MPa (1.0 to 10.0 bar) (15 to 145 psi)|
|Proof Pressure||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)|
|Temprature (℃)||-20 to +80|
|Speed Range (mm/s)||30 to 800||30 to 500|
|Cushion Type||Variable cushion|
|Adjustable Cushion Stroke (mm)||27||30||36||40||50|
Symbol of SI Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of SI Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Criteria for selection: Cylinder thrust:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the work, the cylinder with abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder with high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessary protection measure shall be taken in the environment with higher humidity, much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cylinder shall be filtered to 40μm or below.
6. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment to prevent moisture freezing.
7. The cylinder shall be carried out test run without load before application. Prior to run, buffer shall be turned to the minimum and gradually released to avoid the damage on cylinder caused by excessive impact.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the influence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports.
Contact Person: Brandon