|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Series:||SI||Bore Size (mm):||32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125, 160, 200|
|Standard Stroke (mm):||25, 50, 75, 80, 100, 125, 150, 160, 175, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000||Acting Type:||Double Acting|
|Operating Pressure Range:||0.1 To 1.0 MPa||Proof Pressure:||1.5 MPa|
Aluminum Pneumatic Cylinder,
Pneumatic Cylinder 32X80,
A pneumatic cylinder is a type of appliance that makes the use of power that is generated from compacted gas in order to form a force in interchanging linear motion. A pneumatic cylinder may also be referred to as an air cylinder, as the term pneuma, means air. Very similar to hydraulic cylinders, a force is applied into the piston, which pushes it to the desired direction. The piston that is part of a pneumatic cylinder is a disc or a cylinder. The force that is created is transported by the piston rod to the object that requires moving. A minority of engineers prefer this device due to its cleanness, quietness, and minimum space for storing fluids.
Specifications of SI Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||32||40||50||63||80||100||125||160||200|
|Acting Type||Double Acting|
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)|
|Mounting Type||SI||Basic FA FB CA CB LB TC FTC TCM1 TCM2|
|SID, SIJ||Basic FA LB TC FTC TCM1 TCM2|
|Operating Pressure Range||0.1 to 1.0 MPa (1.0 to 10.0 bar) (15 to 145 psi)|
|Proof Pressure||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)|
|Temprature (℃)||-20 to +80|
|Speed Range (mm/s)||30 to 800||30 to 500|
|Cushion Type||Variable cushion|
|Adjustable Cushion Stroke (mm)||27||30||36||40||50|
Symbol of SI Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of SI Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Criteria for selection: Cylinder thrust:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the work, the cylinder with abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder with high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessary protection measure shall be taken in the environment with higher humidity, much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cylinder shall be filtered to 40μm or below.
6. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment to prevent moisture freezing.
7. The cylinder shall be carried out test run without load before application. Prior to run, buffer shall be turned to the minimum and gradually released to avoid the damage on cylinder caused by excessive impact.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the influence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports.
Contact Person: Brandon