|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Series:||SI||Bore Size (mm):||32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125, 160, 200|
|Standard Stroke (mm):||25, 50, 75, 80, 100, 125, 150, 160, 175, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000||Acting Type:||Double Acting|
|Operating Pressure Range:||0.1 To 1.0 MPa||Proof Pressure:||1.5 MPa|
Pneumatic Cylinder 25mm Bore,
Pneumatic Cylinder 50mm Stroke,
Pneumatic cylinders are commonly referred to as an Air cylinder, they provide motion and force to industrial and automation applications. Our range of Pneumatic cylinders create linear motion using a collection of pistons.
In contrast to a standard Single-acting Pneumatic cylinder, a Double-acting Pneumatic cylinder uses the output force in both forward and backward motion. This is done through the use of both the air exhaust and air pressure valves, these valves use compressed air to push the piston road in both directions.
Specifications of SI Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||32||40||50||63||80||100||125||160||200|
|Acting Type||Double Acting|
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)|
|Mounting Type||SI||Basic FA FB CA CB LB TC FTC TCM1 TCM2|
|SID, SIJ||Basic FA LB TC FTC TCM1 TCM2|
|Operating Pressure Range||0.1 to 1.0 MPa (1.0 to 10.0 bar) (15 to 145 psi)|
|Proof Pressure||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)|
|Temprature (℃)||-20 to +80|
|Speed Range (mm/s)||30 to 800||30 to 500|
|Cushion Type||Variable cushion|
|Adjustable Cushion Stroke (mm)||27||30||36||40||50|
Symbol of SI Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of SI Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Criteria for selection: Cylinder thrust:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the work, the cylinder with abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder with high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessary protection measure shall be taken in the environment with higher humidity, much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cylinder shall be filtered to 40μm or below.
6. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment to prevent moisture freezing.
7. The cylinder shall be carried out test run without load before application. Prior to run, buffer shall be turned to the minimum and gradually released to avoid the damage on cylinder caused by excessive impact.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the influence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports.
Contact Person: Brandon