|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Series:||SDA Compact Cylinder||Bore Size (mm):||12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100|
|Standard Stroke (mm):||5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 75, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130||Acting Type:||Double Acting, Single Acting_ Push Type, Single Acting_Pull Type|
|Operating Pressure Range:||Double Acting: 0.15 To 1.0 MPa, Single Acting: 0.2 To 1.0 MPa||Proof Pressure:||1.5 MPa|
Pneumatic Compact Cylinder,
Pneumatic Cylinder 16mm Bore 35mm Stroke,
Airtac Type SDA16X35 Pneumatic Compact Cylinder 16mm Bore 35mm Stroke
Do a lot with very little – those are the ideal specifications for the use of our compact cylinders. The modular design of our compact cylinders provides a cylinder package with many size and mounting variants. Single-acting and double-acting versions are offered, plus male or female threaded piston rod, single or double rod end versions, hollow piston rods, torsion protection , metal rod scrapers, high-temperature seals and reinforced piston rods.
Specifications of SDA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||12||16||20||25||32||40||50||63||80||100|
|Acting Type||Double Acting|
|Single Acting_ Push Type, Single Acting_Pull Type||-|
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)|
|Operating Pressure Range||Double Acting||0.15 to 1.0 MPa (1.5 to 10.0 bar) (22 to 145 psi)|
|Single Acting||0.2 to 1.0 MPa (2.0 to 10.0 bar) (28 to 145 psi)|
|Proof Pressure||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)|
|Temprature (℃)||-20 to +70|
|Speed Range (mm/s)||Double Acting: 30 to 500, Single Acting: 50 to 500|
|Port Size||M5 x 0.8||1/8''||1/4''||3/8''|
Stroke of SDA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Symbol of SDA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of SDA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Criteria for selection: Cylinder thrust:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the wonk, the cylinder wih abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder wth high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessasy protection measure shall be taken in the evironment with higher humidity. much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cyinder shall be fitered to 40μm or below.
6. As both of the front cover and piston of the cylinder are short. typically too large stroke can not be ed.
7. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment prevent moisture freezing.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the inluence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports. The front and back cover can not be dismantled, which shall be especially noticed.
Contact Person: Brandon