|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Series:||MA Round Body Air Cylinder Stainless Steel||Bore Size (mm):||16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63|
|Standard Stroke (mm):||10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 80, 100, 125, 150, 160, 175, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500||Acting Type:||Double Acting, Single Acting|
|Operating Pressure Range:||Double Acting: 0.15 To 1.0 MPa, Single Acting: 0.2 To 1.0 MPa||Proof Pressure:||1.5 MPa|
Pneumatic Cylinder 25mm Bore 80mm Stroke,
Micro Pneumatic Cylinder,
Air Cylinders Pneumatic
Airtac Type MA25x80 Micro Pneumatic Cylinder 25mm Bore 80mm Stroke
Single acting pneumatic cylinder:
In a single-acting cylinder (SAC), air is only supplied to one side of the piston and is responsible for the movement of the piston in only one direction. The movement of the piston in the opposite direction is performed by a mechanical spring. A single-acting cylinder can be designed to be with base position minus (spring return) or base position plus (spring extend) depending on whether the compressed air performs the out stroke or the in-stroke respectively. In case of pressure or power loss, a single-acting cylinder has the advantage of returning the piston to a base position.
A downside of single-acting cylinders is the inconsistent output force through a full stroke due to the opposing spring force. Furthermore, the stroke of a single-acting cylinder can be limited due to the space the compressed spring takes up and spring length availabilities. The construction length of a single-acting cylinder is therefore longer than its actual stroke.
Double acting pneumatic cylinder:
In a double-acting cylinder (DAC), air is supplied to chambers on both sides of the piston. Higher air pressure on one side can drive the piston to the other side. Double-acting cylinders are the most common type, as they give the user full control.
The advantages of double-acting cylinders are their longer strokes (up to several meters) and constant output force through a full stroke. These cylinders provide relatively better control and operate at higher cycling rates. The drawbacks of double-acting cylinders are their need for compressed air for movement in both directions and a lack of a defined position in case of a power or pressure failure.
Specifications of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||16||20||25||32||40||50||63|
|Acting Type||MSA / MTA||Single Acting||-|
|MA / MAD / MAJ||Double Acting||-|
|MAC / MACD / MACJ||Double Acting with cushion|
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)|
|Operating Pressure Range||Double Acting||0.15 to 1.0 MPa (1.5 to 10.0 bar) (22 to 145 psi)|
|Single Acting||0.2 to 1.0 MPa (2.0 to 10.0 bar) (28 to 145 psi)|
|Proof Pressure||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)|
|Temprature (℃)||-20 to +70|
|Speed Range (mm/s)||Double Acting: 30 to 800, Single Acting: 50 to 800|
MAC / MACD / MACJ Series: Variable cushion;
Stroke of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Symbol of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Criteria for selection: Cylinder thrust:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the work, the cylinder with abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder with high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessary protection measure shall be taken in the environment with higher humidity, much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cylinder shall be filtered to 40μm or below.
6. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment to prevent moisture freezing.
7. The cylinder shall be carried out test run without load before application. Prior to run, buffer shall be turned to the minimum and gradually released to avoid the damage on cylinder caused by excessive impact.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the influence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports.
Contact Person: Brandon