|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Cylinder Type:||Pneumatic Gripper||Action:||Double Acting, Single Acting|
|Bore Size:||32mm||Number Of Fingers:||2|
|Gripping Type:||Parallel||Port Connection:||M3 X 0.5, M5 X 0.8|
|Fluid:||Air||Maximum Operating Pressure:||7 Bar|
Parallel Air Gripper,
Pneumatic Parallel Gripper,
Airtac Type HFZ32 Air Pneumatic Parallel Gripper Two Finger
Product Features of HFZ Series Air Grippers:
1. A structure of lever type gripping is designed to reduce the cost under the premise of accuracy.
2. A sheet metal is installed between the finger and body to reduce abrasion and extend the service life.
3. The contact area between finger and body is enlarged to reduce shaking and enhance the gripping accuracy.
4. The finger clamps when the piston rod pushes out and stretches when the piston rod retracts. The gripping force is 20% - 30% greater than the tensile force.
5. Can be mounted from three directions.
6. Magnet is included in the standard configuration.
Airtac Type HFZ series Air Grippers are available in a single and double acting configurations with parallel or angular gripping styles 6mm to 32mm bore sizes are available. The single acting parallel grippers are available in normally closed or open type. Magnetic pistons are standard to allow the use of reed or solid state sensor switches.
Specifications of HFZ Series Air Grippers:
Symbol of Airtac Type HFZ Series Air Grippers:
Odering Code of HFZ Series Air Grippers:
Gripping Force and Stroke of HFZ Series Air Grippers:
Inner Structure and Material of major parts:
Brando Supply Pneumatic Air Cylinders:
|Airtac Type Pneumatic Cylinder||Festo Type Pneumatic Cylinder||SMC Type Pneumatic Cylinder|
Contact Person: Brandon