|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Series:||ACQ Compact Cylinder||Bore Size (mm):||12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100|
|Standard Stroke (mm):||5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 75, 80, 90, 100||Acting Type:||Double Acting, Single Acting_ Push Type, Single Acting_Pull Type|
|Operating Pressure Range:||0.15 MPa To 1.0 MPa||Proof Pressure:||1.5 MPa|
Air Cylinders Pneumatic Compact,
Airtac Pneumatic Compact Air Cylinder,
ACQ Pneumatic Cylinder
Airtac Type ACQ Air Cylinders Pneumatic Compact Double Acting
Pneumatic cylinders or actuators give direct movement and apply power on hardware for different mechanical procedures. They push, pull, pivot and clip. They move and position items or machine parts. Pneumatic cylinders are basic, practical, simple to-introduce gadgets. They can create high power and a surfeit of speeds. Their movement can be slowed down without causing internal damage.
Pneumatic cylinders are the most befitting answer to your prayers regarding force and motion needs in OEM applications. The explanations behind this is they are basic in design strength, easy to establish, affordable in cost, and solid in execution. Pneumatic cylinders are structured in an assortment of sizes, styles, and designs. OEMs need to pick the pneumatic cylinder cautiously, with the goal that it will buck up the application well.
Specifications of ACQ Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||12||16||20||25||32||40||50||63||80||100|
|Acting Type||Double Acting|
|Single Acting_ Push Type, Single Acting_Pull Type||-|
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)|
|Operating Pressure Range||0.15 to 1.0 MPa (1.5 to 10.0 bar) (22 to 145 psi)|
|Proof Pressure||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)|
|Temprature (℃)||-20 to +70|
|Speed Range (mm/s)||Double Acting: 30 to 500, Single Acting: 50 to 500|
|Port Size||M5 x 0.8||1/8''||1/4''||3/8''|
Stroke of ACQ Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Symbol of ACQ Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of ACQ Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the wonk, the cylinder wih abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder wth high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessasy protection measure shall be taken in the evironment with higher humidity. much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cyinder shall be fitered to 40μm or below.
6. As both of the front cover and piston of the cylinder are short. typically too large stroke can not be ed.
7. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment prevent moisture freezing.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the inluence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports. The front and back cover can not be dismantled, which shall be especially noticed.
10. C clip Installation:
10.1. Removal & Itallatlon of C clip must be done with proper tool & care.
10.2. Ensure c clip is securely fitted into the proper slot to prevent leakage.
Contact Person: Brandon