|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Series:||MA Round Body Air Cylinder Stainless Steel||Bore Size (mm):||16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63|
|Standard Stroke (mm):||10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 80, 100, 125, 150, 160, 175, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500||Acting Type:||Double Acting, Single Acting|
|Operating Pressure Range:||Double Acting: 0.15 To 1.0 MPa, Single Acting: 0.2 To 1.0 MPa||Proof Pressure:||1.5 MPa|
Stainless Steel Mini Pneumatic Cylinder,
Mini Pneumatic Air Cylinder,
Air Piston Mini Pneumatic Cylinder Stainless Steel Airtac Type MA16X50
All air cylinders fall into one of two categories: single acting or double acting.
Single acting cylinders can power movement in one direction by allowing compressed air to enter and move the piston through a single inlet. After the air has moved through, a spring pushes the piston back into place. Single cylinders use about half the amount of compressed air that double acting cylinders use.
Double acting cylinders have two outlets on either side of the piston that allow compressed air in and out to push the piston back and forth. Like single acting cylinders, double acting cylinder airflow is controlled by valves, or air lines.
Other types of air cylinders include reverse single acting air cylinders, compressed air cylinders, multiple bore cylinders, multiple-position cylinders, single rod cylinders, double rod cylinders, rodless air cylinders, rotary air cylinders, cable air cylinders, compact air cylinders, miniature air cylinders, small air cylinders, pancake cylinders, non-rotating air cylinders, high-pressure air cylinders, clean profile cylinders, and tie rod cylinders.
Specifications of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||16||20||25||32||40||50||63|
|Acting Type||MSA / MTA||Single Acting||-|
|MA / MAD / MAJ||Double Acting||-|
|MAC / MACD / MACJ||Double Acting with cushion|
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)|
|Operating Pressure Range||Double Acting||0.15 to 1.0 MPa (1.5 to 10.0 bar) (22 to 145 psi)|
|Single Acting||0.2 to 1.0 MPa (2.0 to 10.0 bar) (28 to 145 psi)|
|Proof Pressure||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)|
|Temprature (℃)||-20 to +70|
|Speed Range (mm/s)||Double Acting: 30 to 800, Single Acting: 50 to 800|
MAC / MACD / MACJ Series: Variable cushion;
Other Series: Bumper
Stroke of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Symbol of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Criteria for selection: Cylinder thrust:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the work, the cylinder with abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder with high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessary protection measure shall be taken in the environment with higher humidity, much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cylinder shall be filtered to 40μm or below.
6. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment to prevent moisture freezing.
7. The cylinder shall be carried out test run without load before application. Prior to run, buffer shall be turned to the minimum and gradually released to avoid the damage on cylinder caused by excessive impact.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the influence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports.
Contact Person: Brandon