|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Series:||MA Round Body Air Cylinder Stainless Steel||Bore Size (mm):||16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63|
|Standard Stroke (mm):||10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75, 80, 100, 125, 150, 160, 175, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500||Acting Type:||Double Acting, Single Acting|
|Operating Pressure Range:||Double Acting: 0.15 To 1.0 MPa, Single Acting: 0.2 To 1.0 MPa||Proof Pressure:||1.5 MPa|
Long Stroke Pneumatic Cylinders,
Adjustable Stroke Pneumatic Cylinder,
Stainless Steel Pneumatic Cylinder
Adjustable Long Stroke Pneumatic Air Cylinders Stainless Steel
Design of a pneumatic cylinder:
Most of the pneumatic cylinders with a piston rod contain the following parts: a tube that is closed on both ends with a cap and head. Inside the tube seen below a piston rod moves with a drive piston. The movement of the piston is triggered by compressed air, controlled by a directional valve. The direction is defined by the chamber into which compressed air is allowed to flow inside the cylinder. The force is transferred by the piston rod.
Specifications of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||16||20||25||32||40||50||63|
|Acting Type||MSA / MTA||Single Acting||-|
|MA / MAD / MAJ||Double Acting||-|
|MAC / MACD / MACJ||Double Acting with cushion|
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)|
|Operating Pressure Range||Double Acting||0.15 to 1.0 MPa (1.5 to 10.0 bar) (22 to 145 psi)|
|Single Acting||0.2 to 1.0 MPa (2.0 to 10.0 bar) (28 to 145 psi)|
|Proof Pressure||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)|
|Temprature (℃)||-20 to +70|
|Speed Range (mm/s)||Double Acting: 30 to 800, Single Acting: 50 to 800|
MAC / MACD / MACJ Series: Variable cushion;
Other Series: Bumper
Stroke of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Symbol of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of MA Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Criteria for selection: Cylinder thrust:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the work, the cylinder with abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder with high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessary protection measure shall be taken in the environment with higher humidity, much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cylinder shall be filtered to 40μm or below.
6. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment to prevent moisture freezing.
7. The cylinder shall be carried out test run without load before application. Prior to run, buffer shall be turned to the minimum and gradually released to avoid the damage on cylinder caused by excessive impact.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the influence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports.
Contact Person: Brandon