|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Series:||ACQ Compact Cylinder||Bore Size (mm):||12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100|
|Standard Stroke (mm):||5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 75, 80, 90, 100||Acting Type:||Double Acting, Single Acting_ Push Type, Single Acting_Pull Type|
|Operating Pressure Range:||0.15 MPa To 1.0 MPa||Proof Pressure:||1.5 MPa|
Pneumatic Compact Cylinder Double Acting,
Pneumatic Compact Air Cylinder,
Compact Pneumatic Cylinders
ACQ Series Airtac Type Pneumatic Compact Cylinder Double Acting
This device uses the pressure imparted by the compressed air to create a driving force in one direction and it would return back to its position with the help of a spring. The extension of this cylinder is limited because of the space that the compressed spring uses. This device has another disadvantage that it would lose some force when it tries to push the spring and because of this, the single-acting cylinders are not used in applications where high force is required.
This device uses the force of the compressed air to move the rod, this type has a piston rod and this piston rod does the transfer of compressed air to the load. There is also a cushioning piston at the rod end and it won’t allow any hard shocks at the end of the stroke, this is done by stopping the piston slowly and gently. There is an airtight seal between the piston and the rod piston and it is achieved by a static seal. Metal to metal contact of the piston and the cylinder is prevented with the help of a piston guide ring. There are air-ports in both ends of the cylinder and through these air-ports the compressed air will flow in and out of the cylinder. The piston will move away from the cylinder during the extension stroke and comes back during the retraction stroke and this is achieved by the compressed air and this way it moves the load.
Specifications of ACQ Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||12||16||20||25||32||40||50||63||80||100|
|Acting Type||Double Acting|
|Single Acting_ Push Type, Single Acting_Pull Type||-|
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)|
|Operating Pressure Range||0.15 to 1.0 MPa (1.5 to 10.0 bar) (22 to 145 psi)|
|Proof Pressure||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)|
|Temprature (℃)||-20 to +70|
|Speed Range (mm/s)||Double Acting: 30 to 500, Single Acting: 50 to 500|
|Port Size||M5 x 0.8||1/8''||1/4''||3/8''|
Stroke of ACQ Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Symbol of ACQ Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of ACQ Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the wonk, the cylinder wih abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder wth high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessasy protection measure shall be taken in the evironment with higher humidity. much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cyinder shall be fitered to 40μm or below.
6. As both of the front cover and piston of the cylinder are short. typically too large stroke can not be ed.
7. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment prevent moisture freezing.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the inluence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports. The front and back cover can not be dismantled, which shall be especially noticed.
10. C clip Installation:
10.1. Removal & Itallatlon of C clip must be done with proper tool & care.
10.2. Ensure c clip is securely fitted into the proper slot to prevent leakage.
Contact Person: Brandon