|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Product Series:||ACQ Compact Cylinder||Bore Size (mm):||12, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100|
|Standard Stroke (mm):||5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60, 70, 75, 80, 90, 100||Acting Type:||Double Acting, Single Acting_ Push Type, Single Acting_Pull Type|
|Operating Pressure Range:||0.15 MPa To 1.0 MPa||Proof Pressure:||1.5 MPa|
Double Compact Cylinder,
Airtac Compact Cylinder,
ACQ20X20 Airtac Type Pneumatic Compact Air Cylinder Double Acting
A pneumatic cylinder is also called pneumatic actuators is a device that is used in industrial automation applications to provide motion and force. A pneumatic cylinder uses compressed air to create force. This device is widely used in automated systems, machines, and processes. Movement of the products is done directly or indirectly by the pneumatic cylinder and the load will be moved by pushing, pulling, etc. These devices are not costly and can be installed easily. This device can create a huge amount of force over a board range of velocities without overheating or internal damage.
Specifications of ACQ Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)||12||16||20||25||32||40||50||63||80||100|
|Acting Type||Double Acting|
|Single Acting_ Push Type, Single Acting_Pull Type||-|
|Fluid||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)|
|Operating Pressure Range||0.15 to 1.0 MPa (1.5 to 10.0 bar) (22 to 145 psi)|
|Proof Pressure||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)|
|Temprature (℃)||-20 to +70|
|Speed Range (mm/s)||Double Acting: 30 to 500, Single Acting: 50 to 500|
|Port Size||M5 x 0.8||1/8''||1/4''||3/8''|
Stroke of ACQ Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Symbol of ACQ Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of ACQ Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the wonk, the cylinder wih abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder wth high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessasy protection measure shall be taken in the evironment with higher humidity. much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cyinder shall be fitered to 40μm or below.
6. As both of the front cover and piston of the cylinder are short. typically too large stroke can not be ed.
7. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment prevent moisture freezing.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the inluence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports. The front and back cover can not be dismantled, which shall be especially noticed.
10. C clip Installation:
10.1. Removal & Itallatlon of C clip must be done with proper tool & care.
10.2. Ensure c clip is securely fitted into the proper slot to prevent leakage.
Contact Person: Brandon