63mm Bore 100mm Stroke Pneumatic Air Cylinder Airtac Type SU63X100
A pneumatic cylinder is a type of appliance that makes the use of power that is generated from compacted gas in order to form a force in interchanging linear motion. A pneumatic cylinder may also be referred to as an air cylinder, as the term pneuma, means air. Very similar to hydraulic cylinders, a force is applied into the piston, which pushes it to the desired direction. The piston that is part of a pneumatic cylinder is a disc or a cylinder. The force that is created is transported by the piston rod to the object that requires moving. A minority of engineers prefer this device due to its cleanness, quietness, and minimum space for storing fluids.
Specifications of SU Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
|Bore Size (mm)
||Air (to be filtered by 40μm filter element)
||Basic FA FB CA CB LB TC TCM1
||Basic FA LB TC TCM1
|Operating Pressure Range
||0.1 to 1.0 MPa (1.0 to 10.0 bar) (15 to 145 psi)
||1.5 MPa (15 bar) (215 psi)
||-20 to +80
|Speed Range (mm/s)
||30 to 800
|Adjustable Cushion Stroke (mm)
Stroke of SU Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Symbol of SU Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Ordering Code of SU Series Pneumatic Cylinder:
Criteria for selection: Cylinder thrust:
Installation & Usage:
1. When load changes in the work, the cylinder with abundant output capacity shall be ed.
2. Relative cylinder with high temperature resistance or corrosion resistance shall be chosen under the condition of high temperature or corrosion.
3. Necessary protection measure shall be taken in the environment with higher humidity, much dust or water drops, oil dust and welding dregs.
4. Dirty substances in the pipe must be eliminated before cylinder is connected with pipeline to prevent the entrance of particles into the cylinder.
5. The medium used by cylinder shall be filtered to 40μm or below.
6. Anti-freezing measure shall be adopted under low temperature environment to prevent moisture freezing.
7. The cylinder shall be carried out test run without load before application. Prior to run, buffer shall be turned to the minimum and gradually released to avoid the damage on cylinder caused by excessive impact.
8. The cylinder shall avoid the influence of side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
9. If the cylinder is dismantled and stored for a long time, please conduct anti-rust treatment to the surface. Anti-dust caps shall be added in air inlet and outlet ports.
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change
√ Contact us if not the one you are looking for
√ Contact us if you are doing designing
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!