|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Individual Boxes, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Applicable Industrie:||Automation||Fluid:||Air (to Be Filtered By 40 μm Filter Element)|
|Port Size:||In=Out=1/4''||Valve Type:||Double Solenoid 5 Port 3 Position|
|Voltage:||220VAC, 110VAC, 24VDC, 12VDC||Connector:||DIN Electrical|
|Operating Pressure:||0.15 To 0.8MPa(21-114psi)||Temperature:||-20 To +70℃|
|Max. Frequency:||4 Cycle/sec||Body Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
4V330C-08 Pneumatic Valve,
Closed Center Pneumatic Valve,
AirTAC Type 4V330C-08
4V330C-08 1/4'' Double Solenoid 5/3 Way Closed Center Pneumatic Valve
A solenoid valve is an electrically activated valve, typically used to control the flow or direction of air or liquid in fluid power systems. Solenoid valves are used in both pneumatic and hydraulic fluid power systems, and most often in either poppet or spool configurations.
The spool or poppet of the valve is connected to a ferrous metal plunger, which is typically spring centered or spring offset. The plunger slides within a core tube of non-ferrous metal, which itself is surrounded by a coil of electrical windings. The coil can exist as any range of voltage from 12-48 V dc to 110-220 V ac. When power is sent through the coil, a magnetic field is created that pushes or pulls the plunger, shifting the valve.
4V Series Solenoid Valve Features:
1. Pilot-oriented mode: optional for internal or external;
2. Structure in sliding column mode: good tightness and sensitive reaction;
3. Internal hole adopts special processing technology which has little attrition friction, low start pressure and long service life;
4. It is available to form integrated valve group with the base to save installation space;
5. Affiliated manual devices are equipped to facilitate installation and debugging;
6. Several standard voltage grades are optional;
Dimension of 4V330c-08 Pneumatic Solenoid Valve:
Specifications of 4V Series Internal Pilot Operated Pneumatic Valve:
1. Before installing, be sure the valve hasn’t been damaged via transportation.
2. It’s suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40μm filter element. Be aware of the flow direction and port size.
3. Please notice whether the installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “voltage”, “actuation frequency”, “working pressure” and “scope of application temperature”), then the equipment can be installed and used.
4. Notice the flow direction of air during installation, P is the air intake, A (B) is the work port and R (S) is the exhaust outlet.
5. Take measure to avoid vibration and frozen.
6. Before using the fittings and tubes make sure they are clean. When connecting to fittings, be sure the PTFE Thread Seal Tape is used correctly.
7. To keep the dust away, please use the silencer for the exhaust ports. Never forget to install dirt-proof boot in air intake and outlet during dismounting.
8. After installing, please use the manual override to test valve first.
1. High-strength aluminum alloy botton cover
2. One-time machining of valve lever by CNC, high precision
3. Valve body was machining by CNC, clean and beautifull
4. spacial processing of inner hole, small friction resistance and low starting pressure
5. High-precision pilot accessories, excitation time of only 0.05 seconds
6. imported seals, the life up to 10 millions of times
7. Aluminum alloy piston is not easy to damage
8. Embedded copper nut not easy to loose
9. with a manual device for installaton and testing
10. Copper coil has avariety of voltage available for selection
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change
√ Contact us if not the one you are looking for
√ Contact us if you are doing designing
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Mia