|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Price:||$2 to $7 per pc|
|Packaging Details:||Individual box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||4V110-06 Airtac Type Solenoid Air Valve||Inlet, Outlet & Exhaust Port Size:||1/8''|
|Thread Type:||G, PT, NPT||Position & Way NO.:||5/2 Way|
|Fluid:||Air||Applicable Pressure Range:||0.15-0.8MPa(21-114Psi)|
|Ambient & Fluid Temperature:||-5 To +50°C||Working Method:||Internal Pilot Operated|
|Voltages:||AC110V, AC220V, DC12V, DC24V||Valve Body Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
Airtac Solenoid Valve,
5/2 Way Pneumatic Solenoid Valve,
5 Way 2 Position Pneumatic Solenoid Valve
1/8'' NPT 2 Position 5 Way 4V110-06 AIRTAC Type Pneumatic Solenoid Air Valve DC24V AC220V
This solenoid air valve is a functional replacement for the Airtac 4V100 series & SMC VFS1000 series. 4V110-06 has 1/8″ Inlet, Outlet and Exhaust Port. Five Way Two Positions (5/2 way) Solenoid Valve, Normally Closed with Spring Return. Options such as lead wire connection, sub-plate mounting, metric port etc, are all available. Pls contact us for details.
1. Pilot-oriented mode: optional for internal or external;
2. Structure in sliding column mode: good tightness and sensitive reaction;
3. Internal hole adopts special processing technology which has little attrition friction, low start pressure and long service life;
4. It is available to form integrated valve group with the base to save installation space;
5. Affiliated manual devices are equipped to facilitate installation and debugging;
6. Several standard voltage grades are optional;
YouTube video of 1/8'' 5/2 Way 4V110-06 Pneumatic Solenoid Valve:
Main dimension of 1/8 Inch 4V110-06 Airtac Type Solenoid Air Valve:
Details display of G1/8'' 2 Position 5 Way AIRTAC Type Solenoid Valve:
Specifications of 4V Series Internal Pilot Operated Pneumatic Valve:
Application examples of 4V Series Aluminum Alloy Air Solenoid Valve:
Brando Pneumatic Solenoid Valve Production Process Video On YouTube:
1. Before installing, be sure the valve hasn’t been damaged via transportation.
2. It’s suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40μm filter element. Be aware of the flow direction and port size.
3. Please notice whether the installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “voltage”, “actuation frequency”, “working pressure” and “scope of application temperature”), then the equipment can be installed and used.
4. Notice the flow direction of air during installation, P is the air intake, A (B) is the work port and R (S) is the exhaust outlet.
5. Take measure to avoid vibration and frozen.
6. Before using the fittings and tubes make sure they are clean. When connecting to fittings, be sure the PTFE Thread Seal Tape is used correctly.
7. To keep the dust away, please use the silencer for the exhaust ports. Never forget to install dirt-proof boot in air intake and outlet during dismounting.
8. After installing, please use the manual override to test valve first.
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
Contact Person: Echo