|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Individual Boxes, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Applicable Industrie:||Automation||Fluid:||Air (to Be Filtered By 40 μm Filter Element)|
|Port Size:||In=Out=1/4''||Valve Type:||Single Solenoid 5 Port 2 Position|
|Voltage:||220VAC, 110VAC, 24VDC, 12VDC||Connector:||DIN Electrical|
|Operating Pressure:||0.15 To 0.8MPa(21-114psi)||Temperature:||-20 To +70℃|
|Max. Frequency:||4 Cycle/sec||Body Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
Airtac Solenoid Valve,
5/2 Way Pneumatic Solenoid Valve,
5 Way 2 Position Pneumatic Solenoid Valve
1/4'' NPT 5/2 Way 4V310-08 Electric Air Solenoid Valve Pneumatic Control Pilot Operated
4V Series Solenoid Valve Features:
1. Pilot-oriented mode: optional for internal or external;
2. Structure in sliding column mode: good tightness and sensitive reaction;
3. Internal hole adopts special processing technology which has little attrition friction, low start pressure and long service life;
4. It is available to form integrated valve group with the base to save installation space;
5. Affiliated manual devices are equipped to facilitate installation and debugging;
6. Several standard voltage grades are optional;
Dimension of 4V310-08 Pneumatic Solenoid Valve:
Specifications of 4V Series Internal Pilot Operated Pneumatic Valve:
1. Before installing, be sure the valve hasn’t been damaged via transportation.
2. It’s suggested to use the medium lubricated by 40μm filter element. Be aware of the flow direction and port size.
3. Please notice whether the installation condition accords with technical requirements (such as “voltage”, “actuation frequency”, “working pressure” and “scope of application temperature”), then the equipment can be installed and used.
4. Notice the flow direction of air during installation, P is the air intake, A (B) is the work port and R (S) is the exhaust outlet.
5. Take measure to avoid vibration and frozen.
6. Before using the fittings and tubes make sure they are clean. When connecting to fittings, be sure the PTFE Thread Seal Tape is used correctly.
7. To keep the dust away, please use the silencer for the exhaust ports. Never forget to install dirt-proof boot in air intake and outlet during dismounting.
8. After installing, please use the manual override to test valve first.
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change
√ Contact us if not the one you are looking for
√ Contact us if you are doing designing
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Mia