|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3 pc|
|Packaging Details:||inner boxes,cartons,pallets|
|Delivery Time:||7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Temperature Of Media:||Normal Temperature|
cylinder operated valve,
cylinder solenoid valve
1/2'' Double Coils 5/2 Way Pneumatic Solenoid Valve 4V420-15 Operating Pressure 0.15-0.8MPa
Pneumatic Solenoid Valve Blocked by controlling the movement of the valve body hole or leak out different discharge of oil, the oil hole is always open, hydraulic fluid will enter the different oil drain, and then through the pneumatic solenoid valve of the oil pressure to push the cylinder piston, the pneumatic solenoid valve control through the magnet current electromagnetic valve to control the whole mechanical movement.
|Product Name||Model||Type||Material||Working Voltage||Operating Pressure||Working Medium||Power Consumption||Insulation Grade|
|Pneumatic Solenoid Valve||4V420C-15||2 Position 5 Way||Aluminum Alloy||DC12V DC24V AC110V AC220V||0.15-0.8MPa||40 Micron Filtered Air||AC:4.5VA DC:3W||IP65|
The following points for installation of solenoid valve are as follows:
1, installation should pay attention to the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the media flow direction. Do not install in places where there is direct drip or splash. Solenoid valves should be installed vertically.
2, solenoid valves should be guaranteed to operate normally within the 15%-10% range of the rated voltage.
3. After installing the solenoid valve, there should be no reverse pressure difference in the pipeline. It needs to be energized several times to make it warm enough to be put into operation.
4. Solenoid valve should be thoroughly cleaned before installation. The medium should be free of impurities. Filter before valve.
5, when the solenoid valve malfunctions or cleaning, to ensure that the system continues to operate, it should install bypass devices.
Daily maintenance of pneumatic solenoid valve:
1. Disassemble and clean the internal impurities of the pneumatic solenoid valve regularly, check whether each part of the pneumatic solenoid valve is seriously worn, and consider replacing or repairing the damaged parts according to the actual situation.
2. When disassembling the pneumatic solenoid valve, the power should be cut off and other supporting facilities should be closed first, and pay attention to the installation sequence of each part of the solenoid valve in the disassembly process.
3, pneumatic solenoid valve prone to failure problems are mainly vulnerable parts such as coils and seals, coils burned out is due to overload work, the seals themselves are vulnerable parts, mostly due to natural wear and tear in a long time of work.
4, when the pneumatic solenoid valve at work, if often vibration, it is easy to cause damage to the pneumatic solenoid valve parts, so the maintenance of the solenoid valve, but also to ensure the stability of the working environment, fixed the pneumatic solenoid valve parts regularly, such as nuts and bolts.
5. If the working environment of the pneumatic solenoid valve is open air, it may cause the rust of the pneumatic solenoid valve and parts and make the solenoid valve unable to work normally. So the need for maintenance, to ensure the stability of the performance of the operation.
6. If the pneumatic solenoid valve is important in the workplace, it shall be equipped with special maintenance personnel to ensure the working stability and low failure rate of the solenoid valve. This will make it more efficient, cost less to maintain and last longer. Pneumatic solenoid valve maintenance method, and the general class valve method is mostly similar, in the actual use and maintenance process, users can refer to the relevant instructions for appropriate maintenance and maintenance operation. This for pneumatic solenoid valve and other valve life extension has a positive effect.
If you have the current demand,plz contact us without any hesitation.
Contact Person: Echo