|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 sets per month|
|Connection Size:||1-1/2''||Connection Type:||Right Angle, Threaded|
|Body Material:||Aluminum Diecast||Diaphragm:||NBR (Nitrile), Viton (FKM)|
|Voltages:||AC220V AC110V DC24V||Operation:||Internal Pilot|
|Pressure Range:||0.3 MPa ~ 0.8 MPa||Temperature Range:||-5℃ ~ +55℃|
|Application:||Dust Collector||Repair Kits (Diaphragm, Solenoid):||Can Be Sold Separately|
Dust Collector Pulse Valve,
Dust Collector Diaphragm Valve,
Diaphragm Pulse Valve
1 1/2'' ASCO Type NBR Diaphragm SCG353A047 Aluminum Dust Collector Valve AC220V AC110V DC24V
Product features of ASCO type SCG353A series dust collector valves:
1. Specially designed for reverse jet-type dust collector systems;
2. High flow Cv(s) to 140 for effective bag cleaning;
3. High cycle life and fast opening/closing;
4. Integral operators have molded epoxy coils, with available options;
5. Valves may be mounted in any position;
6. The high quality diaphragms are reinforced and wear resistant to guarantee a long operating life, even under harsh conditions;
7. The valves satisfy all relevant EC directives.
Main dimension of 1-1/2'' Inch ASCO Type SCG353A047 Pulse Jet Valve:
Technical parameters of ASCO Type Threaded Port Dust Collector Valve:
|Pipe size||Orifice size||Flow coefficient Kv||Operating pressure differential (bar)||Model number|
|Threaded pipe connection|
Detalis of 1-1/2'' Inch ASCO Type SCG353A047 Impulse Diaphragm Valve:
Tips: All accessories can be sold separately as repair parts (Diaphragm, Solenoid Coil, Armature Assembly)
Application of 1 1/2'' Inch ASCO Type SCG353A047 Pulse Diaphragm Valve:
Youtube video of 1 1/2'' Inch ASCO Type SCG353A047 Pulse Solenoid Valve:
Series 353 are 2-way, normally closed, integral pilot operated, dual stage pulse diaphragm valves. The valve body is aluminium , construction with threaded pipe connections.
1. All components are intended to be used only within the technical characteristics as specified on the nameplate.
2. Changes to the equipment are only allowed after consulting the manufacturer or its representative.
3. Before installation depressurise the piping system and clean internally.
4. The equipment may be mounted in any position.
5. The flow direction and pipe connection of valves are indicated on the body.
6. The pipe connections have to be in accordance with the size indicated on the nameplate and fitted accordingly.
1. Reducing the connections may cause improper operation or malfunctioning.
2. For the protection of the equipment install a strainer or filter suitable for the service involved in the inlet side as close to the product as possible.
3. If tape, paste, spray or a similar lubricant is used when tightening, avoid particles entering the system.
4. Use proper tools and locate wrenches as close as possible to the connection point.
5. To avoid damage to the equipment, DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN pipe connections.
6. Do not use valve or solenoid as a lever.
7. The pipe connections should not apply any force, torque or strain to the product.
Contact Person: Echo