|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||PVC bag, then inner box, then carton, then pallet|
|Delivery Time:||1 week after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Pneumatic Hose Fittings||Type:||Plug-In Y|
|Tube OD (Inch):||1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"||Tube OD (Mertric):||4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm|
|Color:||Blue, Black, Gray||Material:||Plastic, Brass, Aluminum|
|Working Pressure Range:||0 To 0.8MPa||Working Temperature:||0 To +60℃|
Plastic Pneumatic Hose Fittings,
1/4'' Pneumatic Hose Fittings,
Y Air Fitting
PYJ Plug-In Y Type Plastic Pneumatic Hose Fittings 1/8'' 1/4'' 3/8'' 1/2''
BRANDO’s composite push to connect fittings (or push-in fittings) are a quick and convenient method of connecting components in a pneumatic system. Designed for use with polyurethane, polyethylene, and nylon tubing, our composite push-in fittings are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate tubing ranging from 1/8 OD to 1/2 OD. Numerous configurations are available to meet your connection requirements.
BRANDO's Pneumatic Hose Fittings Features:
1. Optional shapes of release sleeve: As a manufacturer, BRANDO can provide Oval and Round Release Sleeve.
2. Multiple colors of release sleeve: Blue, Black, Orange, Red, Gray
3. Accommodate kinds of connection thread type: R (PT, BSPT), G (BSPP), NPT, UNF, UNC, Metric.
4. Accommodate metric size tubing OD:
5. Accommodate inch size tubing OD: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8".
Technical data of Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Specifications of PYJ Plug-In Y Type Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
List of All Push To Connect Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Choosing the Right Fittings for Your Pneumatic System:
Fittings help control the force and directional flow of compressed gas or air used in pneumatic systems. One of the first considerations in choosing a connector is the type of vessel that you will be connecting to such as the flexibility of the hose or tube, as well as the inner diameter (ID) and outer diameter (OD) of the vessel to ensure an adequate seal and secure connection. Fitting material choice for your pneumatic connector is also important, including gas compatibility or resistance to heat or corrosion.
Other considerations in choosing the right pneumatic system connector include:
1. Type of connection and the function it performs
2. Operational pressure of the pneumatic system
3. Operating temperature range
4. P.S.I. requirements for your application
5. Amount of vibration produced by the pneumatic system
6. Thread type of the receiving fitting
Contact Person: Brandon