|Place of Origin:||Ningbo, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||PVC bag, then inner box, then carton, then pallet|
|Delivery Time:||1 week after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Pneumatic Hose Fittings||Type:||Male Branch Tee|
|Tube OD (Inch):||1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2"||Tube OD (Mertric):||4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm|
|Material:||Brass||Working Pressure Range:||0 To 0.8MPa|
|Working Temperature:||0 To +60℃||Connection:||Push On|
Brass Pneumatic Push Fit Connectors,
Pneumatic Push Fit Connectors 1/4'',
Pneumatic Quick Fittings
Male Branch Tee Brass Pneumatic Push Fit Connectors 1/8'' 1/4'' 3/8'' 1/2''
Most popular straight push-in fittings with male or female threads. Fittings have hexagonal body allowing tightening with wrench, additionally our fittings can be screwed with tool, which is especially convenient where there is limited access to installation place. In this category you can find push-in fittings with threads in following sizes: M5, 1/8'', 1/4'', 3/8'' and 1/2'' for hoses with diameter from 4 mm to 16 mm.
1. Designed for Polyurethane or Nylon tubing.
2. Quick and reliable connections.
3. Reusable: multiple connections / disconnections.
4. Convenient elliptical / round sleeve configuration.
5. Metallic body made of non-corrosive Nickel-plated Brass.
6. Pre-coated threads are ready to use without additional sealing.
7. Outside (and Inside where applicable)hexagonal wrench tightening.
8. Available over 60 different models in imperial, metric sizes and hybrid.
Technical data of Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Specifications of Male Banch Tee Brass Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Product Video of BRANDO Brass Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
List of All Push To Connect Brass Pneumatic Hose Fittings:
Choosing the Right Fittings for Your Pneumatic System:
Fittings help control the force and directional flow of compressed gas or air used in pneumatic systems. One of the first considerations in choosing a connector is the type of vessel that you will be connecting to such as the flexibility of the hose or tube, as well as the inner diameter (ID) and outer diameter (OD) of the vessel to ensure an adequate seal and secure connection. Fitting material choice for your pneumatic connector is also important, including gas compatibility or resistance to heat or corrosion.
Other considerations in choosing the right pneumatic system connector include:
1. Type of connection and the function it performs
2. Operational pressure of the pneumatic system
3. Operating temperature range
4. P.S.I. requirements for your application
5. Amount of vibration produced by the pneumatic system
6. Thread type of the receiving fitting
Contact Person: Brandon