|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner boxes, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Application:||Steam Iron, Cleaning Machine, Coffee Macchine, RO System||Temperature:||-10℃~+80℃|
|Power:||Solenoid||Media:||Water, Air, Oil|
|Seal Material:||NBR, FKM, EPDM||Voltage:||DC12V DC24V AC24V AC120V AC240V|
|Port:||Φ6.35mm Outer Dia.|
RO System Solenoid Valve,
NC Plastic Solenoid Valve,
Direct Acting Solenoid Valve
Direct Acting Two Way Small Plastic Solenoid Valve For RO System
RO water solenoid valve is used inReverse Osmosis System.The valve is assembled with high quality copper wire solenoid coil, and no leaking armature tube assembly. The valve body is made of Plastic (PP,POM,Nylon). All water Purifier products available in RO are made of food grade plastic for retaining the purity of the soft water .
Reverse Osmosis systems
A simple reverse osmosis system consists of a high-pressure pump which increases the pressure of the feed water with salts, ions or impurities. This forces the water across the semi permeable RO (Reverse Osmosis) membrane, leaving behind all the dissolved salts. The required pressure is directly proportional to the salt concentration of the inlet water. The higher the concentration, the higher pressure is required to overcome the osmotic pressure.
The RO membrane lets the cleaner water through and this is called permeate water. The salts and other contaminants which are stopped by the membrane come out as a reject stream. This can be drained out or recycled if possible through the RO system to save water.
The RO systems remove up to 99% of dissolved salts (ions), particles, pathogens and bacteria from feed water.
A kind of synthetic resin, also known as polyoxymethylene resin, POM plastic, Saigang material, etc.; it is a white or black plastic particle with high hardness, high rigidity and high wear resistance. Mainly used in gears, bearings, auto parts, machine tools, instrument internals and other products that play a role as skeletons.
(1) POM does not need to be dried before processing. It is better to preheat (about 80°C) during processing, which is good for the dimensional stability of the product.
(2) The processing temperature of POM is very narrow (0～215℃), it will decompose when it stays in the barrel for a long time or the temperature exceeds 220℃, and produce strong formaldehyde gas.
(3) The holding pressure of the POM material should be large (close to the injection pressure) to reduce the pressure drop. The screw speed should not be too high and the residual volume should be small;
(4) POM products have a large shrinkage rate, which is easy to shrink or deform. POM has a large specific heat and a high mold temperature (80-100°C). The product is very hot when it is demolded. It is necessary to prevent burning fingers.
(5) POM should be molded and processed under the conditions of "medium pressure, medium speed, low material temperature, high mold temperature", and mold temperature control is required when molding precision products
(6) High mechanical strength and rigidity
(7) The highest fatigue strength
(8) Good environmental resistance and organic solvent resistance
(9) Strong resistance to repeated impacts, good electrical properties, good recovery, self-lubricity, good wear resistance, and excellent dimensional stability.
Main Dimension of RO Solenoid Water Valve:
|Characteristic||1)Direct acting,0 rated bar pressure.low power
2)compact design to save the space
NBR: -10°C to 80 °C
EPDM: -10°C to 120 °C
FKM:-10°C to 150 °C
|Port Size||Φ6.35mm outer dia.|
|Port Thread||G, NPT|
Amature tube-stainless steel 304
Stop-stainless steel 430F
Shading rings- stainless steel 304
Brando Factory Production of Solenoid Valves:
The solenoid valve is usually used for RO purifier water treatment, with DC24V DC36V voltage option. The valve is assembled with high quality copper wire solenoid coil, and no leaking armature tube assembly. The valve body is made of POM, delrin material, with good performance of strength. And also we assemble special designed o-ring to ensure no leaking while valve working.
Turn on water when system start;and cut off water when system stop.
Domestic RO based water system uses water solenoid valve to control feed and in membrane flushing. Due to lower inlet pressure, pilot operated valves cannot give adequate flow. All water Purifier products available in RO are made of food grade plastic for retaining the purity of the soft water .
1.Solenoid valves are the most frequently used control elements in fluidics.
2.Their tasks are to shut off, release, dose, distribute or mix fluids.
3.They are found in many application areas.
4.Solenoids offer fast and safe switching, high reliability, long service life, good medium compatibility of the materials used, low control power and compact design.
Focus on your demands, Offer you best solution:
√ Contact us if some points you have doubt
√ Contact us if somewhere need to change
√ Contact us if not the one you are looking for
√ Contact us if you are doing designing
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Mia