|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Packaging Details:||Inner boxes, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Working Fluids:||Air, Liquids, Water, Gas||Port Size (inch):||1/2'' To 2''|
|Thread Type:||Threaded (G, NPT)||Orifice Size:||15mm To 25mm|
|Product Name:||PA66 Plastic Solenoid Valve||Operation:||Pilot Diaphragm Operated|
|Operation Mode:||2 Way, Normally Closed (NC)||Body Material:||PA66 (Nylon)|
|Seal Material:||NBR||Pressure Range:||0.3 To 8 Bar|
|Voltages:||12VDC, 24VDC, 24VAC, 110VAC, 220VAC (50/60Hz)|
Manual Override Solenoid Valve,
1/2 Inch Water Solenoid Valve,
PA66 Plastic Solenoid Valve
Manual Override PA66 Plastic Solenoid Valve 1/2 3/4 1 Inch 12V 24V DC 110V 220V AC
1. Port Size: 1/2'', 3/4'', 1'', 1-1/4'', 1-1/2'', 2''; Thread Port (G, NPT).
2. Orifice Size: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm.
3. Function: 2 Way, Normally Closed.
4. Body Material: PA66 (Nylon)
5. Seal Material: NBR
6. Working Medium: Water, Liquid, Gas, Air
7. Fluid Temperatrue: -5 to +80℃
8. Voltages: 110VAC, 220VAC, 12VDC, 24VDC, other voltages can be customized.
This is a 2 way electric plastic solenoid valve that is unidirectional, therefore be sure that media only passes into the “In” port and out of the “Out” port without backpressure. Due to its normally closed configuration, the valve is closed without power. In order to open the valve, the valve must be energized and there must be a minimum pressure of 0.3 Bar to fully open the valve due to its pilot operated nature. This makes it unsuitable for a gravity feed application.
Dimension & Data of PA66 Nylon Plastic Solenoid Valve:
Brando Factory Production of Solenoid Valves:
More Solenoid Valves for you to choose:
1. According to Body Material: Brass Solenoid Valve, Stainless Steel Solenoid Valve, Plastic Solenoid Valve
2. According to Valve Operation: Direct Acting Solenoid Valve, Semi Direct Acting Solenoid Valve, Pilot Operated Diaphragm Valve, Pilot Operated Piston Valve.
Contact Person: Echo