|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Box, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-8 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300000 sets per month|
|Reference Number:||OPTIMUM / OPTIMUM-HP-S||Type:||Jorc Split Type|
|Medium Temperature:||34 - 131 °F||Ambient Temperature:||34 - 131 °F|
|Valve Type:||2/2 Way, Direct Acting||Orifice Size:||4.5 Mm|
|Seal Material:||FPM||Connection Size:||1/8'', 1/4'', 3/8'', 1/2'' NPT|
|Inlet Connection Height:||0.4"||Valve Body Material:||Brass Or Stainless Steel|
JORC Type OPTIMUM / OPTIMUM-HP-S Electronic Timer Condensate Drain Solenoid Valve
The JORC Type OPTIMUM electronic drain valve is matched with the solenoid valve by the analog circuit solid-state electronic timer to realize the automatic discharge of the condensed water of the compressed air system. Electronic drain valves are widely used in compressed air system components such as filters, separators, dryers, gas storage tanks, and drip feet. The discharge time and interval can be adjusted according to different needs.
1. One model is suitable for all applications, easy to install, fully automatic, maintenance free.
2. Interval and discharge time are adjustable and have test buttons.
3. A variety of voltages, a variety of interfaces are available.
4. 4.5mm large diameter direct acting valve, fluoro rubber seal.
5. Equipped with a ball valve filter, separated from the drain valve.
Technical parameter of JORC Type OPTIMUM Electronic Timer Drain Solenoid Valve:
|Reference Number||OPTIMUM / OPTIMUM-HP-S|
|Type||Jorc Split Type|
|Medium Temperature:||34 - 131 °F|
|Ambient Temperature:||34 - 131 °F|
|Valve Type:||2/2 way, Direct Acting|
|Orifice Size:||4.5 mm|
|Inlet/Outlet Connection Size:||1/4" (F) & 1/2" (M) NPT / 1/2" NPT|
|Inlet Connection Height:||0.4"|
|Valve Housing Material:||Brass / Stainless steel|
Filter display of Jorc type timer controlled condensate drain electronic valve:
Working display of Optimum Type Timer Controlled Drain Electromagnetic Valve:
Split type or Combined type JORC type time drain solenoid valve for you to choose:
More details about OPTIMUM Electronic Timer Condensate Drain in below Youtube Video:
Check the working condition of the electronic drain valve:
It is recommended that you check the working condition of the electronic drain valve by pressing the manual test button test on the timer each time you check the compressed air system.
Proceed as follows:
1) Close the isolation ball valve and press the test button to ensure that the electronic drain valve is isolated from the air pressure system (at zero pressure)
2) Cut off the drain valve power supply.
3) Remove the coil (the electronic drain valve must be de-energized before the coil is removed, otherwise the energized coil will burn out after it leaves the valve body), disassemble the solenoid valve, take out the valve plug and spring, and flush the valve body and spool with water. And the spring, and then re-installed, the fault can be eliminated.
In the process of using the electronic drain valve, the following points should be noted:
1. Before installing the drain valve, it is preferred to remove sludge, copper scrap, rust, etc. from the compressed air system. It is recommended to drain the system for 3-5 minutes at full pressure before installing the drain valve.
2. The direction of drainage is the same as the direction of the arrow on the valve body.
3. The supply voltage should match the drain valve voltage (the drain valve voltage is marked on the coil). Do not connect the wrong power supply.
4. The test membrane switch on the timer is a manual test button. Each time the button is pressed, the drain valve is discharged once. This button is used to check the drainage condition at any time in daily work.
5. The two knobs of the timer are used to adjust the discharge and interval time. The user should adjust the time according to the climate and working conditions.
6. In addition to the connection function, the small screws on the drain valve junction box have the function of pressing the seal to prevent water from entering the timer and the coil, so be sure to tighten. Otherwise, the gasket will not be waterproof, which will cause the coil. And the burning of the timer. The lock nut of the terminal is also waterproof, so be sure to tighten.
7. When the electronic drain valve is in use, the solenoid valve may not be tightly closed, which is always leaking. Usually the fault is not caused by the quality of the drain valve itself. The reason is that the condensate is too dirty, and the tiny solid particles in it Enter the valve plug and get the spool stuck.
Welcome to your any question and inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo