|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Price:||$2.5-$9 per set|
|Packaging Details:||Inner Boxes,Carton,Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||4-10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union,Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||180000 pieces per month|
|Port Size:||DN 50; G2'' Inch||Material:||Alloy,Casting,Aluminum|
|Media:||Air||Application:||Explosion-proof Industrial Vacuum Cleaner; Welding Fume Purifier|
|Body Material:||Aluminum Die-casting||Connection:||Thread(NPT,Flange-Thread,BSP,Female Thread,BSPT)|
AC 220V DMF-Y-50S Pneumatic Pulse Jet Valve Aluminum Die Casting Body NBR Diaphragm
In order to ensure the quality of the product, DMF-Y-50S pulse solenoid valves are 100% tested.Related tests are as follows:
1. Voltage test when turned on
In the air inlet of the electromagnetic pulse valve, connect the clean air with the nominal pressure of the air source. Input the electric signal of 85% of the nominal voltage and 0.03s of the width on the electromagnetic valve to check whether the electromagnetic pulse valve is open normally.
2. Air pressure test when closed
In the air inlet of the electromagnetic pulse valve, connect the clean air with a pressure of 0.1 MPa, input the electrical signal to close the valve, and check whether the electromagnetic pulse valve is reliably closed.
3. Pressure resistance test
In the air inlet of the electromagnetic pulse valve, the clean air with a pressure of 0.8 MPa is connected for 60 minutes, and the leakage of the sealing parts on the electromagnetic pulse valve is checked.
4. Insulation resistance test
(1) Measure the insulation resistance of the electromagnetic coil to the outer casing under the specified environmental conditions using a 500V meter with a range of 0MΩ to 500MΩ and an accuracy of 1 meter.
(2) Put the valve in the temperature regulation and humidity control box, and set the temperature to 35 degrees, and the relative humidity is 85%, apply a 50Hz, 250V sinusoidal AC voltage between the electromagnetic coil and the valve body for 1min. Check for breakdown.
Technical data chart of DMF-Y-50S solenoid pulse valve Aluminum Die Casting Body:
|Jetting area (㎡)||8-10||12-16||18-28||27-38||37-65||70-90|
|Connection Sizes||G1''||G1 1/2''||G2''||G2 1/2''||G3''||G4''|
|Working Pressure||2-6 bar|
|Environment Temperature||-25℃-60℃ Or OEM/ODM|
|Working Medium||Clean air|
|Protection Class||IP 65|
|Service Lifes||Over one million times|
|Voltage||DC12V/DC24V/AC110V/AC220V or OEM/ODM|
Overall dimension of DMF-Y-50S electric pulse solenoid valve with AC 220V coil:
Industrial vacuum cleaner with DN50 G2''inch DMF-Y-50S pulse NBR diaphragm valve:
Semi finished products of MDF-Y-50S Alumionum alloy body electromagnetic pulse valve:
Mechanical dust removal equipment with DMF-Y-50S pneumatic pulse valve:
Mechanical dust removal equipment includes gravity dust removal equipment, centrifugal dust removal equipment, and inertial dust removal equipment.
The gravity dust removal equipment is further divided into a collision type and a rotary type. The former is provided with one or more baffles along the air flow direction, and the dust-containing gas collides with the baffle to separate the dust particles from the gas. Obviously, the higher the enthalpy of the gas before hitting the baffle, the lower the hazard after the collision, the less dust is carried, and the higher the efficiency. The latter is to make the dust-containing gas change direction multiple times, and separate the colored dust during the turning process. The smaller the radius of curvature of the gas turning. The higher the steering speed, the higher the dust removal efficiency. In practical applications, inertial dust removal equipment is generally placed in the first stage of a multi-stage dust removal system to separate coarser particles of dust. It is especially suitable for capturing dry dust with particle size greater than 10μm and is not suitable for removing cohesive dust and fibrous dust.
Mechanical dust removal equipment Field of application: Generally used as dust removal treatment for high-efficiency dust removal.
Mechanical dust removal equipment features:
1. The device has a simple structure and low cost;
2. Can withstand internal and external pressure;
3. It can be used for dry cleaning, which can be used to recover valuable dust;
4. It is equipped with transmission mechanism and moving parts, which is convenient for maintenance and repair;
5. It can be used for purifying high-temperature dusty flue gas. The dust collector made of general carbon steel can work at 350 °C, and the dust collector with inner wall lining can work at 500 °C;
6. After the dust collector is laid with wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant lining, it can be used to purify flue gas containing highly corrosive dust.
However, it should also be noted that the pressure loss of the centrifugal dust collector is generally higher than that of the gravity sedimentation chamber and the inertial force dust collector. For example, the pressure loss of the high efficiency centrifugal cyclone dust collector reaches 1250-1500 Pa. In addition, such dust collectors are not capable of trapping dust particles of less than 5 um.
Welcome to your inquiry!
Contact Person: Echo